what car services offer grocery stops?

PRINCESS VIJA

Viva Latvia!
Is Tiffany town car the only car service that offers a grocery stop? We definitely need to do that and wondering what service would be the best?

Yes, Tiffany Towncar does grocery stops. I have used them 3 times and find them wonderful. Last trip (New Years 2021/2022), driver holding a sign met me at luggage inside the airport and then took me out to his car. Nice.

Yes, Tiffany Towncar does grocery stops. I have used them 3 times and find them wonderful. Last trip (New Years 2021/2022), driver holding a sign met me at luggage inside the airport and then took me out to his car. Nice.
thanks, we used them way back in 2001. They were good back then, wondering if they were still good. thanks for the info!

thanks, we used them way back in 2001. They were good back then, wondering if they were still good. thanks for the info!

I used them earlier this year, they were good. However, I think they are having some growing pains right now, as they are booked all Saturdays for the next 2 months and getting someone to return your phone call is like dealing with Disney.

I used them earlier this year, they were good. However, I think they are having some growing pains right now, as they are booked all Saturdays for the next 2 months and getting someone to return your phone call is like dealing with Disney.
thanks!

I booked them for a Spring Break trip and noticed that they were booked solid for Saturdays. Probably a result of the ending of Disney's Magical Express. Fortunately for me, I'm not traveling on a Saturday.

Quicksilver offers grocery stops also. I haven't used them (I had them booked for the trip I'm supposed to be on right now 😞) but they have good reviews.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter