What character meal would you like to see at MK?

Princess and the Frog with Tiana's restaurant. Creole, cajun, New Orleans themed, yum yum!
Although I am thrilled about the upcoming Skipper Cantina in Adventureland, when they announced a new restaurant would be in that space, my daughter and I were REALLY hoping that it would be a Tiana themed restaurant, with quick character meet and greet.

Although I am thrilled about the upcoming Skipper Cantina in Adventureland, when they announced a new restaurant would be in that space, my daughter and I were REALLY hoping that it would be a Tiana themed restaurant, with quick character meet and greet.

That would have been a terrific idea!!!
My hope is that they will soon realize how awful Tony's Town Square is and do something to that Restaurant...revamping it and adding a character meal there!

I would love to see 7 Dwarfs (especially Dopey:love:)
I would agree about adding Belle, Chip, Lumiere, and Mrs Potts to BOG..when they first announced BOG I was totally expecting everyone not just the Beast.

All 3 of my kids love Toy Story (so do I), so we would love a character meal with any of the characters!

Tiana's Place with the crew from Princess and the Frog. Would love some NOLA themed dining, and Naveen and his band playing a sets throughout the evening. I think this would also make an awesome lounge bar too!

Tiana's Place with the crew from Princess and the Frog. Would love some NOLA themed dining, and Naveen and his band playing a sets throughout the evening. I think this would also make an awesome lounge bar too!

That would be fun! Add the crocodile to the band. A dinner show at MK would be a big draw.

Tiana's Place with the crew from Princess and the Frog. Would love some NOLA themed dining, and Naveen and his band playing a sets throughout the evening.

If we are talking restaurant experience (not just characters), then I still say they need to make The Snuggly Duckling tavern. You can have a character breakfast there in the morning (Rapunzel & Flynn, plus maybe Merida, Mulan, and Shang) and then have the "ruffians" make appearances through lunch and dinner.

I would love an Alice In Wonderland themed restaurant. Alice, Mad Hatter, Queen of Hearts, Cheshire Cat, March Hare, White Rabbit... There could be different dining room themes - one, an unbirthday tea/party; another, the flower garden scene with the singing flowers; one, a room with the smoking caterpillar; another, a scene with the "painting the roses red" & Queen & King.

The Snuggly Duckling tavern is an amazing idea! I'm picturing "bar" food, but with hazelnut soup on the menu, of course! I also think DHS needs another character meal - but not sure what.

Tiana isn't my favorite princess, but I would LOVE to eat in a creole-style restaurant. It would be nice to get some more interesting food selections in MK. Also, maybe a Nightmare Before Christmas themed restaurant by the Haunted Mansion? I love all these ideas!

I would love to see a villain themed restaurant somewhere around the Haunted Mansion. I don't know where they would put it, but hey, we are dreaming, right?

I would love a Villain themed restaurant and right around Haunted Mansion would be perfect! This would be incredibly busy

Pixar, Villans, or Peter Pan

Love the Peter Pan Idea! I do not understand why they don't have a pirate themed restaurant around either the Peter Pan ride or near Pirates of the Caribbean.

I personally would love the Toy Story themed restaurant. I really hope they put one in when they complete pixar land!

The Snuggly Duckling tavern is an amazing idea! I'm picturing "bar" food, but with hazelnut soup on the menu, of course! I also think DHS needs another character meal - but not sure what.

Tiana isn't my favorite princess, but I would LOVE to eat in a creole-style restaurant. It would be nice to get some more interesting food selections in MK. Also, maybe a Nightmare Before Christmas themed restaurant by the Haunted Mansion? I love all these ideas!

Disney blew the Snuggly Duckling... instead of restROOMS, it could be a restAURANT.

I'll agree to something NBC, but not by the mansion. Theme is not accurate.

They definitely need a boy-centric character meal. They are severely lacking in that department. So I'd be on-board with a pirate themed meal but also:
- Muppets
- Star Wars (permanently)
- Toy Story or just Pixar themed character meals (could actually get multiple Pixar meals if they tried)
- Hercules / Tarzan / Robin Hood / Roger Rabbit (somewhat overlooked character meal)

And to all who said Villains characters meal - yes, yes and yes again.

Seconding this! Definitely more "boy" options... My boys don't like princesses, and honestly don't really like Mickey or Pooh! But pirates or Miles would be awesome!
I have one DD who LOVES pirates! I think it would have a really wide appeal!!

Lotsa great ideas here!!!!!! Tiana and Pirates are both great ideas Hope Disney is listening. I agree with revamping Tony's. Needs something new

1) I think there are plenty of character meal at MK.
2) Would like to see more TS eateries where adults could enjoy a meal.
. . . I am sure there will be more instances of BoG, where a character is available, but not circulating
. . . One would think such format would be implemented at Skipper's Cantina.
3) We were pleased when LTT discontinued characters, and the profit margins even got better.

NOTE: Yes, I know this sounds like the Grinch survived Christmas and took up residence at MK. But, too many character meals makes them too common place and no longer as special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter