What classic live-action Disney films would you like to see on Disney+

Now You See Him Now You Don’t

Why do they have the other Dexter Riley movies but not this one?!?!

Yes, that is annoying that they don't have the whole series. There are lots of classics they need to add. I think The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh would be my top pick of those not on there. Maybe also Watcher in the Woods.

Last edited:
The Wonderful World of Color/Disney.
Ok so what do you mean by this. Like run the series that used to be in tv, with all of the movies and original content? Because that would be the most amazing thing ever!!! Carnival Caper etc!!!. They do have Mouseketeers go to Disney World. Did you see it? It has original commercials and everything.

Annette: Escapade in Florence, Annette Mickey Mouse Serial, Horse Masters, Merlin Jones Movies
So Dear to My Heart
Hayley Mills: Summer Magic, In Search of the Castaways, That Darn Cat
Dean Jones: Horse in Gray Flannel Suit, Love Bug, Monkeys Go Home, Ugly Dachshund
Dick Van Dyke: LT Robin Crusoe (written by Relaw Yensid or Walt Disney)
No Deposit No Return
North Avenue Irregulars
Fred McMurray: Bon Voyage, Charley and the Angel, Follow Me Boys
Hot Lead and Cold Feet
Toby Tyler
Moon Pilot
Gnome Mobile
One and Only Original Family Band

We will probably never see them because of outdated cultural reference in some of these movies.

Annette: Escapade in Florence, Annette Mickey Mouse Serial, Horse Masters, Merlin Jones Movies
So Dear to My Heart
Dean Jones: Horse in Gray Flannel Suit, Love Bug, Monkeys Go Home, Ugly Dachshund
No Deposit No Return
North Avenue Irregulars
Hot Lead and Cold Feet
Toby Tyler
Moon Pilot
Gnome Mobile

We will probably never see them because of outdated cultural reference in some of these movies.

That Darn Cat is available (just saw it a few months ago) and I think some of those Dean Jones ones as well!

That Darn Cat is available (just saw it a few months ago) and I think some of those Dean Jones ones as well!

Yeah, The Love Bug is definitely on there with all Herbie sequels. I think Summer Magic is ont here too and some of those others. There are definitely gaps though and they need to be filled!

To be honest, I really don't watch much on Disney+. I have the dvds and I can find several Wonderful World of Disney full programs on YouTube for free. This morning I just finished watch the NBC 25th Anniversary Wonderful World of Disney Special hosted by Ron Howard and Suzanne Sommers from 1978. Last week I watched the original Mickey Mouse Club Reunion special. My opinion only but most of what Disney+ is for anymore is Stars Wars or Marvel, neither of which I care about.

Yes, that is annoying that they don't have the whole series. There are lots of classics they need to add. I think The Scare crow of Romney Marsh would be my top pick of those not on there. Maybe also Watcher in the Woods.
Same. BTW Hammer did their own film version of the scarecrow with Peter Cushing that was fun.

Also I went looking for Call it Courage, which was on The Wonderful World of Disney, but I did not find it.

Trivia: The story features a sea god named Moana, interestingly enough. Moana apparently shares similarities to Call It Courage, on top of Whale Rider (Moana's one of my top favorites, so I don't mind. Love Whale Rider too.)

To be honest, I really don't watch much on Disney+. I have the dvds and I can find several Wonderful World of Disney full programs on YouTube for free. This morning I just finished watch the NBC 25th Anniversary Wonderful World of Disney Special hosted by Ron Howard and Suzanne Sommers from 1978. Last week I watched the original Mickey Mouse Club Reunion special. My opinion only but most of what Disney+ is for anymore is Stars Wars or Marvel, neither of which I care about.

It’s certainly a hassle wading through all the promoted stuff to actually find the things you want to see. I think it would be very helpful if they gave you the option to filter movies and tv shows by date range instead of just genre.

So Dear to My Heart
No Deposit No Return
North Avenue Irregulars
Hot Lead and Cold Feet
Toby Tyler
Moon Pilot
Gnome Mobile

A couple of the these are on there. I forgot about Hot Lead and Cold Feet.
Follow Me Boys os underrated as a film. It’s so sweet.

I just want them to bring Tiger Town out of the vault, even just for a minute, so I can show it to my kids. Disney+, Blu-Ray, I don't care. Just a format I can actually use, rather than the old VHS copy I have that doesn't quite play right any more.

I'm not sure if any of them are on there but for me:

The Watcher in the Woods (it was the only movie that actually scared me as a kid)
The first two Witch Mountain movies (Escape from and Return to)
The Shaggy Dog and The Shaggy D.A.
Snowball Express

I'm not sure if any of them are on there but for me:

The Watcher in the Woods (it was the only movie that actually scared me as a kid)
The first two Witch Mountain movies (Escape from and Return to)
The Shaggy Dog and The Shaggy D.A.
Snowball Express

My sister and my cousins would always watch this during sleepovers. It terrified me as a little kid.

I would love to see The Swamp Fox (old TV series)

How about couple of the old Disney Channel movies too:
1. My Date with the President's Daughter
2. H-E- Double Hockey Sticks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter