What color NAIL POLISH are you wearing?

I love I'm not really a waitress, but for the last 2 times I have had Morroco More. Love it!

I have 2 kinds of polish at home...I have the Alice in Wonderland colors (love Off With Her Red!) from OPI and the other polish I use is ZOYA!!! I LOVE ZOYA!! I cannot say enough great things about them, the polish lasts forever, it's free of many chemicals and the colors are amazing!!! I'm wearing Roxy on my toes right now. :) I'm planning to do a french manicure this week, I'm going to put green on for the A's game this weekend. :)

I thought I'd go out on a limb and start out the season with Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear Green with Envy.

OPI Pink Margarita, and I have done my nails for YEARS and it might be one of my favorites!

I always have nailpolish on my toes and I just painted them Sally Hansen's Fairy Teal.

My favorite color recently has been Essie's Coat Azure

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter