What Colour is Your Vehicle

Black for me

Red is my favorite color for a car, but I have bad luck with red cars - tickets and accidents. When I drive a black car, none of that happens.

Cajun Red. Third Equinox I have had in this color. First one I had for 2 years, traded in for a bland tan color, had that one 3 years then traded for the Cajun Red I love so much. That one was totaled out 6 weeks after I bought it so went back & bought another one just like it, lol

My Edge is a pearlescent white
DH white GMC pickup and red Corvette
DS white Dodge pickup

I am totally not a car person, but I’m a big fan of pretty-colored vehicles.

My Toyota Sienna is a beautiful shiny, light blue ocean-y color. It stands out from all the other darker blue colors - yet, it’s not cobalt blue. (I love cobalt blue cars, but think cobalt blue looks wrong on a mini-van.)

About a year before we purchased it, we were at a condo in Florida. We were on the 3rd story walkway, & I happened to look down into the parking lot & see a light-blue Toyota Sienna. And I told my husband, “That’s what I want.” There were none to be found in any of our local Toyota dealers, but, since there was one across the state at another Toyota dealer, we were able to have it delivered. This particular one also had some extra chrome detailing, so my van is all shiny light blue w/ silvery chrome accents. I love it.

My husband’s Toyota Highlander is metallic dark blue - in some light, it looks electric blue, in some light, it almost looks purple, &, at night, it looks like a dark blue-black.

I really don’t like gray or taupe cars - “Oh, look! It’s yet another gray car.”

One of the reasons my husband ended up w/ a new Highlander & not a used one (which was what he was originally planning) was because all the used ones were either gray, black, white, or an awful burgundy - w/ most of the inventory being dull, nondescript gray.

When we were at the Toyota dealership picking up the Highlander, the customer service rep tried talking me into trading in my Sienna because they (1) needed the inventory & (2) they don’t get many trade-ins w/ the special-ordered colors & detailing. While the new Toyota Siennas can come in blue, they no longer have my beautiful light blue as an option, so it was a hard no for me.

My current one is silver. We'll see what happens with the next one. I don't want white or black, but red might be fun.

I'm all about black Volkswagens these days. My current and previous Passats are both black. Don't try to sell me another color. Before that, I had a gray Passat and then the two before that were gray Ford Taurus's. I think there may be a pattern here. Bright colors are for people who like speeding tickets.....
The one before my last was a Passat. I really like it a lot but it was a lease and I turned it in for my new red one. I did, however love the color of the passat. I find that a black car here in NC is just to hot.

We're fans of white :rolleyes1

My weekend/fun car...

My wife's daily driver

My son's car

and my daily driver (what they had available on the lot, I wanted a dark grey)

However, one of my favorites was my last truck... it was a dark blue with chrome accents

I like cars that are colors other than black/white/gray. My current van is dk blue. My past vehicles have been blue, green, and red.

Both our cars are burgundy. White is more readily available and it does reflect the heat rather than absorb it, but it's boring.

My dad was a dr who had performed surgery on enough car accident victims that he wanted us kids to drive very bright colored cars so they could be seen. (I doubt burgundy would qualify.) When I was in my early 20's and my car needed painting, he took a shop class at a local college and painted my car a bright(!) robins egg blue. shudder. It needed touching up so I convinced him to go darker. His cars were mostly white.

Mine is a dark gray. I like it. I wanted black, but DH is not a fan of black and he drives it (family car) fairly often.

Every time he buys a new truck he threatens to get a canary yellow or burnt orange one. I dislike yellow on a car and dislike orange on anything except pumpkins, but I wouldn’t object. We often buy used thoand one hasn’t been available that he wanted. This last time he got candy apple red. Also a bit bright for me, but he likes it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter