What day of your workweek is the most stressful?

What day of your workweek is the most stressful?

• Monday

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Other

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

I do customer service work, and while every day is busy, Monday is just extra busy, plus I just start dreading it all Sunday night, and just wish it was not Monday again....I also picked Thursday, only because it's the one day I have to go into the office, not telework. It's not all that stressful, it's nice to see co-workers, but it's still extra hustle/bustle, commuting, etc.
but Mondays are the worst!

Wednesdays because the day starts with a 2-hour management meeting and they are intense. Fridays because I have to find a way to finish everything that's piled up all week, or plan to work the weekend. I've recently made some major changes to my department to ease the capacity issues, but it will take a bit of time for the effects to fully kick in.

I'm the opposite from most people, Friday is the busiest because we have to close out all the financial for the week before EOD Friday.

Monday and Friday.
Mondays tend to have a lot of schedule changes. And it seems to be the day more people call in sick. :)
Fridays are when hospitals are trying to discharge patients last minute, and we have a two-hour meeting every other Friday. So it can be a crush also.

Tuesdays. We work from home Monday and Friday so Tuesday is the first day of the week in the office and is slammed with meetings.

Wednesday has the most standing meetings.
My Mondays are actually really light. No regular meetings, it's a travel day for any visitors and our service techs, so I rarely have calls for help.

It's usually Wednesdays. Not only do I get a lot of questions about weekly reports that are sent on Tuesday evening, but also everyone now schedules meetings on Wednesday because it is the day that people actually come to the office. I am actually in more than that (not this week because of the snow), but I'm usually all alone excepting Wednesdays. I actually like being the only one there though!

Oh gosh, you had to remind me. I’m thankfully retired, for 15 years now but I remember those Monday nights when I was working. My last job, for 12 years, was waitressing in a diner that seated about 100. Monday nights could be slow, good, or crazy busy brutal. The nights they were brutal was the worst part of my job. I was the only waitress working on Monday nights. If it was Lion’s Club night (once a month) it was usually bad. The Lions alone could have 15-20 people, all separate checks. Then I could have any number of other tables too. Then add in answering the phone, dealing with take out orders, bussing the tables, etc. Most people were super understanding, but those few who weren’t made an already difficult job even more difficult. One woman even jumped up from the table to follow me into the kitchen screaming at me because I didn’t get her husband’s coffee to him quick enough. I told her she could have my job if she thought she could do better. Told my boss I wanted to give up my Monday nights and she wouldn’t let me. Said she didn’t have anyone experienced enough to take them. She did finally get me a hostess to come in at 5:00 to work for 2-3 hours during dinner service and that helped immensely.

I voted Monday - Friday. We are very short staffed and we're getting lip service about hiring new folks. I already told my boss I'm a flight risk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter