What day would be better?

dylans mommy

Mouseketeer
We are going to be in Ca from Nov. 4th-11th. We have a 4 day hopper to Disneyland, 1 day pass to Universal and then are going to Sea World for 1 day.

So looking at crowd levels (I know they are not as accurate as DW ones. We have only been to DW to this is all new to me). Monday-Wednesday are low crowds at Disneyland so we will for sure go on those days.

My question is would you go on for your other day to DL on Sunday the 4th which is a unofficial dapper day I guess or would you go on Thursday which is the first day of RunDisney Expo for the Super Hero Half?

I don't know which one would be better to go on and thought you all could give me insight. We are planning on getting maxpass if that matters at all.

However you plan it, make sure you end with a Disney day :) I'm not sure where you are staying, but I'd do Universal first, then have Sea World as a break between Disney days. If you are staying in one of the DL hotels you'll have access to EMH every day, but if not, make sure you schedule one MM (Sat Tues thurs I think ) Also, see if you can hit DCA on a day when the hotel guests don't have early entry. So maybe US sun, mon tues (EE/MM) wed DL, Thur Sea world, Fri DL...

I personally look at the hours for each place and decide from there, as they can vary dramatically.

Check the entertainment schedules too.
Some of the entertainment doesn't go every day during that time of the year.
Fireworks and Fantasmic! most likely will only be on weekends and might include Fri night.

I've heard DD in the parks brings in CROWDS. However, that might be the least of the crowd problems for you.

Here's a snip of figment_jii's 2017 Calendar of events thread
2017-08-13.JPG
If you want to look at the entire 2017 Calendar thread here's a link
https://www.disboards.com/threads/2017-calendar-of-events-school-breaks-and-dlr.3528760/

I agree with farmfresh.... End your trip on a Disney Day.

Geemo

My question is would you go on for your other day to DL on Sunday the 4th which is a unofficial dapper day I guess or would you go on Thursday which is the first day of RunDisney Expo for the Super Hero Half?

Just FYI, Sunday is November 5th (not the 4th), and that weekend is an official Dapper Day weekend (I klow because we are going for Dapper Days). I expect crowds but I also think it will be really fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter