What did we think of TEEN MOM 2?

Well, in present day, Jeremy is now out of the picture. They divorced. Now she REALLY needs help. I don't get her excuse that if she gives Corey more time than she can't be the mother she wants to be. Ok. So you expect him to be a great dad with only 2 days a week (or whatever it is). She should count her blessings that the girls have a dad, and a stepmom, that loves them and wants more time. She's a mess.

I kind of wonder if the mother she 'wants to be' is a stay at home mom, and if corey gets more time with the kids she knows that will reduce her child support payments. even w/Jeremy's well paying job there were always issues coming up between them about their debt. I thought it was telling when she met w/her lawyer about corey's proposal, the lawyer seemed like she was pretty set against it-and I don't think it was for the benefit of the kids vs. the financial benefit of a client w/whom the lawyer is probably among a long list of creditors. now all of this was filmed a few months ago but I suspect leah's need for child support has increased substantially-while Jeremy is likely paying his share it's got to be no where as much as he was bringing into the home, and I can't imagine her new live in brings in much $$$ being a personal trainer in west Virginia and already being on the hook to pay child support for his 2 kids.

it was sad in social services to see for how many parents custody arrangements came down solely to dollars and cents. I really believe corey and Miranda have those girl's best interests at heart but I think leah is a mess.

Where did you see the info about Leah's new live in and other stuff? Is it just OK magazine articles or spoiler sites or what?

I am pretty sure that the drug screen done on Leah showed she was definitely taking her prescribed medication, which is allowed. It just didn't show any illicit drug use. Too bad her dosage of the benzos or whatever she is on is obviously too high, or she's not taking it correctly. She is totally in the clouds on those episodes. Jeremy sure got himself into a big mess when he knocked her up. I am just totally floored that any judge who is familiar with her would think she is a better custodial parent than Corey.

Where did you see the info about Leah's new live in and other stuff? Is it just OK magazine articles or spoiler sites or what?

radar on-line has been posting stuff about it-apparently he moved in w/her (and the kids and her mom-she chose to move out of the home she had w/Jeremy when they split up) within a week or so of meeting each other. he's some kind of personal trainer and former college football player (who recent reports say has a very upset 'baby mama' with regards to leah caring for their (his and ex's) kids-maybe she needs to join forces w/Jeremy and Corey.

Has anyone watched the more recent episodes or is there a more recent thread? I was worried Leah was going to drop that baby she was holding!

I was hoping someone would take that baby away from her last night when she was rambling on then losing it or falling asleep. Leah has some issues.

I got sucked into this awhile back. I wish I could just walk away, but they are like watching a train wreck that you just can't stop watching!

I think Leah has a big problem but because it's prescription drugs, she doesn't see that as a "drug problem". I'm not sure her mom sees it as a problem either. Poor girls need to be with Corey and Miranda for now.

Leah has some real issues that she is clearly unwilling to admit to, much less deal with. Her mother is also unwilling to admit that her daughter has real problems. In the preview for next week, the showed her mother telling her that Corey wasn't going to give the girls back to her. First of all, if Leah is in treatment, why would her mother even feel the need to tell her that?? And truthfully, those girls NEED to be with Corey and Miranda, where they have structure and a stable home environment. What a mess Leah has become.

Javi & Kail- I think it's interesting that Javi and Joe seem to get along better than Kail and Jo. :)

Jenelle - sheesh that girl needs to get herself together. She and Nathan are just drama, drama, drama.

Chelsea - she is so funny. I wish she would be more cognizant of the conversations she has when Aubrey is in earshot, but of all of these girls, she is the one that seems to have the most sense.

Omg, I used to watch this show in college maybe 3 years ago.. Turned it on last night and I gotta say, some things never change! Lol

Agree w/ the Chelsea statements.. I thought a few years ago she was such a looney tune and I'm glad to see she got her stuff together. She seems like a great mom and I like the new guy she is with.

I was sad to see that Leah has (what seems like) a prescription drug problem. And a divorce from Jeremy!? Holy moly.. girl needs some help. I agree, the twins should be with Corey.

Jenelle is still a train wreck, it seems.

I hope that Kai and Jo can make it work for Isaac. Seems like they are doing the right things. A little awkward at times between them but I hope that having him closer makes it better for them.

leah:sad2::sad2:-that girl needs rehab followed by on-going therapy. it's not showing on the episodes but she's already hooked up and living in her mom's home with another guy (within a month of meeting him). no way if I were either of her kid's fathers would I want them in this kind of situation. she just goes from guy to guy acquiring new half sibs for her kids along the way. her mother drives me crazy too-leah finally hits bottom enough to go to a rehab, and mommy has to call and twist corey's words such that it sends leah running back-and behaving even more zoned out. I don't know what kind of support system jeremey would have if he got primary custody of the baby, but those twins would definatly be much better off w/the stability that corey's household (and parents) seem to provide.

jenelle-train wreck on a never ending loop. Barbara leaves a lot to be desired but I still think that little boy is much better off w/her.

kailyn-she and javi need counseling. the control and jealousy issues are bad. I do have to agree w/him on just letting the family support system administer the child support b/c her relationship w/joe is not going to get any better when vee has their baby (and finances are stretched further and vee is pushing to move back 'home')-better to take that one issue out of the mix.

Chelsea-HATE the baby talk habit!!!! but that said-her life is among the most stable across the teen mom universe. the new guy seems decent and caring to her and her daughter so that's a plus-and it doesn't seem like either are rushing things. adam is such a loser. did anyone else catch it last night when he was complaining about not knowing what was going on w/Aubrey and said "I don't even know where she's going to go to preschool next year"-um dude-did you forget that your daughter turned 6 this year and had a preschool graduation? dude, your kid is DONE with preschool.

How much is MTV paying these people that they're talking about $3,000 a month for child support? Wow.

I think jo throwing those numbers around is just throwing b.s.-Delaware uses a set formula for determining child support, and there's no way as an aspiring rapper/copy machine repair tech (at least that's what he used to do) he would be forking out that much per month.

granted it's a different state, but even Jeremy who takes down over 6 figures per year as a pipeline engineer didn't get an initial order anywhere near that (as quoted by leah on last night's show). I gotta say though-if I were Jeremy (or corey for that matter) w/an ex who supposedly had major issues with spending, running up debts and paying the bills-if my kids were living w/her I would be making an arrangement through the courts to get some kind of money management arrangement set up where my child support went to supporting my child(ren)-put into an account w/someone making sure the power, water, rent/mortgage was paid, food was on the table, med co-pays were being taken care of (it was recently reported that the little one's wheelchair wasn't being brought w/her to school b/c it was broken and leah either couldn't afford or hadn't gotten around to getting it repaired).

Anyone still watching? I'm confused by Kail's reluctance to have child support set by the courts with Jo. He is so full of crap. That guy is lazy as all get out and says he shouldn't have to work so he can be available for Isaac?? WHAT??? I sure do wish I could just not work to be with my kids. The thing is, he isn't even WITH Isaac on a day to day basis! And Javi...he is working to support those kids while Kail is in school full time.

Jenelle - that girl needs to get it together. Nathan is an abusive scum bag. Her mom is right to keep custody of Jace until Jenelle gets smart enough to forget Nathan and every guy like him.

Chelsea -- the one that I disliked the most from day one is the one that has her crap together!! She truly puts her daughter first and foremost. She and Cole are cute and he clearly adores Aubrey.

Leah -- trainwreck. Corey and Jeremy have their crap together and are great dads. Miranda needs to back off though. Leah wanted to talk to Corey alone and Miranda, although a GREAT stepmom, is NOT understanding boundaries.

Jenelle gets on my nerves. Babs has her own issues but she raised Jenelle's child when she couldn't. Show her a little gratitude. And she's 100% right not to give Jace back while Nathan is in the picture. He's such a loser.

I used to hate Chelsea and her baby talk but she's become my favorite. She has her stuff together and it's nice to see her so happy with Cole.

Leah...ugh. It's clear you had/have a problem. Do you not watch your own show?

Kail, Javi, and Jo I just find myself rolling my eyes at. All they do is whine and complain. Jo needs to get a job but I get why he's hesitant to pay more money. Who's to say that money is going toward Isaac? Kail is always going on vacation or moving it seems like!

Kail, Javi, and Jo I just find myself rolling my eyes at. All they do is whine and complain. Jo needs to get a job but I get why he's hesitant to pay more money. Who's to say that money is going toward Isaac? Kail is always going on vacation or moving it seems like!

I personally don't think her vacationing or moving should factor into a child support determination. it should come down to what it reasonably costs to raise the child w/an equitable distribution of the cost between the bio parents. it costs to house, feed, clothe, educate (even if in public school there's still an expense in most states for supplies), provide medical/dental care.... (and i'm not knowledgeable about this, but it seems to me that jo might luck out with a lower medical care cost by virtue of javi being military/stepdad to issac b/c it seems like i've heard that step children can be covered and there's a maximum premium cost cap per family unit that's makes it much lower to include the step child for coverage than buying private insurance for an individual child) issac, and if jo and kailin can't come to an agreement then the only reason I can see for avoiding using the court system is because one or both has something they don't want seen/investigated/documented.

i think things are going to be a whole lot more complicated once vee's baby is born this month-she seems so miserable with the move to Delaware, i wouldn't be surprised if she hotfooted it back home to be with her family which will leave kailin being one of two baby mamas attempting to get child support.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter