• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What did we think of TEEN MOM 2?

If Corey gets custody, it will be a load put on Miranda, too. (Off topic, but IMHO, Miranda is a very beautiful girl!)

Janelle is going to have a hard time keeping custody of Kaiser and getting Jace back with Nathan in the picture. She sure has horrible taste in men.

That's because no sane man would put up with that, so she can only pick from the crazy pool.

Leah just whines all the time. I don't know how Jeremy puts up with her. Why does she keep saying she only missed two appointments? I doubt they would have sent Corey a letter saying the therapy would be discontinued over two appointments.

Chelsea...ugh. She's a great mom but she needs to finally get over Adam.

All I know is I can't feel sorry for Kailyn. She knew what she was getting in to when she married Javi. She'd better just hope he's never stationed overseas. I have a friend who's been gone for years from Korea to Germany. Kailyn better just get used to the weeks long stays with Jo, because it could be worse!

All I know is I can't feel sorry for Kailyn. She knew what she was getting in to when she married Javi. She'd better just hope he's never stationed overseas. I have a friend who's been gone for years from Korea to Germany. Kailyn better just get used to the weeks long stays with Jo, because it could be worse!

I thought I read that Kailyn had some post partum depression issues which would explain why she had such a hard time with Javi gone. She will need to get a stronger support system if Javi has to go away again. I know my friend who's dh is in the Marine Corps credits all her sanity during his 8 mo deployment to her military moms!!!

I thought I read that Kailyn had some post partum depression issues which would explain why she had such a hard time with Javi gone. She will need to get a stronger support system if Javi has to go away again. I know my friend who's dh is in the Marine Corps credits all her sanity during his 8 mo deployment to her military moms!!!
Absolutely! My friend has her overseas "family". I didn't read that about her PPD, that's too bad.

Kind of a ho-hum episode. I guess they're saving all the drama for the finale next week. :listen:

I can't believe I'm going to say this but I kind of feel bad for Chelsea. I can't imagine what it is like to send your child to their dads and not know who exactly will have her, where will she be, will she be placed in danger?

It seems young for Aubree to be 4 wheeling or whatever it was she was going when she hurt her knee and crazy that not even a helmet was worn. Also, Adam keeps getting arrested for driving on a revoked license and how does she know for sure that he isn't driving with her.

I just couldn't imagine how it feels and how she worries. Hopefully all of this will make her move on from Addaam but I doubt it

Sorry I also want to talk about Jenelle. Like always she's annoying to me. She's complaining she doesn't have Jace and she's missing out on his firsts and blames and trashes her mom. She forgets that it's her actions that cause her to not have custody of her child and she isn't actively doing anything to improve her situation. Her mom might be crazy but at least she is always there for Jace

I can't believe I'm going to say this but I kind of feel bad for Chelsea. I can't imagine what it is like to send your child to their dads and not know who exactly will have her, where will she be, will she be placed in danger?

I totally agree. I think Chelsea is finally getting over Adam. My goodness he's a complete train wreck! Why do girls keep falling for him?

Sorry I also want to talk about Jenelle. Like always she's annoying to me. She's complaining she doesn't have Jace and she's missing out on his firsts and blames and trashes her mom. She forgets that it's her actions that cause her to not have custody of her child and she isn't actively doing anything to improve her situation. Her mom might be crazy but at least she is always there for Jace

I was screaming at the tv last night! Um, your mom wouldn't let you take Jace to fireworks because YOU WERE ON DRUGS/MARRIED to a DRUG DEALER!!
She needs to give herself some time after having Kaiser to settle in with this family before changing focus back to getting Jace.
And PS sweety, you don't have custody of him so Barb doesn't need to let you have him without a fight. I'm pretty sure the court will not simply say-Ok, Janelle has another kid (with a steroid using, possible alcoholic, convict) so she should probably get Jace back!

And one nice thing about Janelle, she looked beautiful in the picture with Kaiser after giving birth.

Chelsea has grown up and has grown on me, however I cannot deal with her baby talk ALL THE TIME!!! As for the rest of her stuff, yeah, she seems to finally be getting over the DB that is Adam. I know she must worry the entire time Aubree is with him and his family because he is clearly making poor decisions, to put it nicely.

Kailyn - I think she does the best she can to be the best mom she can. I'm proud of her for taking the steps to get back in school. That's no easy task when you are a mom to young children! Javi seems proud of her too. However, I'm so annoyed with the complaining about Jo not letting her have Isaac for their "family vacation" When she planned this little trip, did she really think that it was ok to plan it over Father's Day and Jo would say oh, yeah, that's cool? If she was so worried about Isaac being there, then she should have planned it for AFTER Isaac's time with Jo.

Leah - I just can't stand her. Plain and simple. She is whiney and just ugh. Corey isn't perfect, but I like that he doesn't allow Ali's disability to be a reason to treat her differently. They encourage her to do what her sister does and while they say he is in denial, I feel like he is well aware of the situation but chooses not to dwell on it all the time. Granted, he doesn't have the every day care of her, but still...

Janelle - holy heck. She has grown and changed a lot, yes. BUT, she is still not the best fit for Jace right now. There is just too much chaos and drama in her relationship with Nathan. Do we have confirmation that he uses steroids or are we speculating? LOL He is cute, but such a DB. Seriously. What is with the cut up halter top looking t-shirts??? LOL And he is soooo hype about Janelle getting Jace, but what about his daughter??

Kailyn - I think she does the best she can to be the best mom she can. I'm proud of her for taking the steps to get back in school. That's no easy task when you are a mom to young children! Javi seems proud of her too. However, I'm so annoyed with the complaining about Jo not letting her have Isaac for their "family vacation" When she planned this little trip, did she really think that it was ok to plan it over Father's Day and Jo would say oh, yeah, that's cool? If she was so worried about Isaac being there, then she should have planned it for AFTER Isaac's time with Jo.

I can't believe she can't see that Isaac should be with his FATHER on Father's Day.

She actually said that he could have changed the BBQ. I just laughed b/c that's ridiculous at best.

Nathan and his grand ideas about getting custody, as if they have a chance in heck of that happening with their records. He needs to relax and worry about his own kid, like Janelle told him.

ITA. This reminded me of the twitter info last year from his ex, who said Nathan only had to pay $50 per month in child support - and had only paid $150.00 total in the last two years. :(

I hope Jace stays where he is.

http://newsforteenmom.blogspot.com/2013/07/jenelle-evans-snaps-at-nathan-his-ex.html

I agree with pp - Chelsea's baby talk is beyond annoying and she does it with more than just her kid. Adam has a 25 page court record?! Wow - but he's making a little cash from MTV this year, good for him. ;)

Jenelle seemed to be on the right track about custody of Jace and then Nathan gets her all worked up. Will he ever get his drivers license back? Why would a girl want to be in a relationship with a guy who isn't allowed to drive?!

Leah - ugh! I agree Corey seems so much more mature and mentally stable than her. Every episode she says she is overwhelmed bc Jeremy is (fill in the blank). And she still seems very drugged up.

Kailyn - Love this girl and love Isaac! She was so excited about college! It would be hard to have your 4 yo spend 6 weeks away from you. I can't imagine.

Can't believe we are to the season finale - so many unanswered questions....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter