What did you have for dinner last night?

Yum!

Pasta and mighty meatsauce for me! Spinach for muscles like popeye so why do I still look like Olive Oil? :-)

Thursday night was Baked Potato soup made from the copycat recipie for Black Angus - always a favorite here !

Me to potato soup!

Can't get better than roast chicken, new jersey from the isle potatoes , surrounded by a sea of gravy, broccoli florets and those tasty carrots.

Honey spice chicken from Budget Bytes blog - seasoned with chili powder , minced garlic garlic powder , cider vinegar , salt , pepper , cumin and honey for the glaze then grilled up in a grill pan..was amazing. Paired with chicken rice a roni and young sweet peas.

Last night was Spaghetti Squash Primavera - even my meat and potatoes only husband loved it.

Tonight was Vegetable and Lentil soup..yum!

Pulled pork cooked slow and to perfection, smooth as freshly powered snow mashed potato, cabbage. Merry mango ice cream and sorbet. Yum yum yum.

Astylla said:
Honey spice chicken from Budget Bytes blog - seasoned with chili powder , minced garlic garlic powder , cider vinegar , salt , pepper , cumin and honey for the glaze then grilled up in a grill pan..was amazing. Paired with chicken rice a roni and young sweet peas.

http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/astylla/media/20140125_200457_zpse7bef97e.jpg.html

Paula Sedley-Burke said:
Pulled pork cooked slow and to perfection, smooth as freshly powered snow mashed potato, cabbage. Merry mango ice cream and sorbet. Yum yum yum.

Yum and yum!

Astylla, just to let you know, if you live in Nor Cal I will be right over with a fork and a bottle of wine. :) ;) No.....really.

Yum and yum!

Astylla, just to let you know, if you live in Nor Cal I will be right over with a fork and a bottle of wine. :) ;) No.....really.

Haha..I am in the east Bay..sooo..kinda close <3

I love to cook and i'm one of "those" who shares all her food photos on facebook so have to share the love :)

Astylla said:
Haha..I am in the east Bay..sooo..kinda close <3

I love to cook and i'm one of "those" who shares all her food photos on facebook so have to share the love :)

Ah...so nice.
I will have to look into the budget bites site.
If you might take requests, please make something chocolate. At least I can drool over the picture. Ha.

It's simply fish sticks but 'scales' well , mashed potato nice and smoothly does it, peas please and heinz kethup. Malt vinegar a British delight! Peach and custard to finish.

Riotous refried frijoles with a not so sinful smattering of real...ly good may be sour but not spoiled cream. Sans mamacita tortillas for the last one was happily consumed two days ago! What kind of decent Mexican household is this now without tortillas I ask you?
Just outrageous I tell ya! I believe I am becoming overwhelmed by the vapors. Which by the way that has nothing to do with the beans!
:faint:
Must restock mi tortillas today!

Steamin' hotter than a June bug in summer all beef and nothin but the beef weenies! Wrapped up nicely in wholey wheat that can't be beat toasty buns. How I sweetly relish this relish with not so mellow yellow mustard.

Ravenous and ever so crazily crunchy tacos courtesy of Taco Bell. Made with unbeknownst to me, of its origins, bits of grounded up beef. Added to that seriously shredded and greener than a happy leprechaun on St. Patty's Day and during happy hour no less, lettuce. With a smattering of American cheese if you dare please to, on top.
I decided to try their churros. It was quite tasty. Unlike Targets. Matter of fact, Taco Bells churro is just as good in the opinon of my taste buds, as Costco and DLR.
It was freshly cooked before me eyes. And sprinkled with the wonderful combination of sugary cinnamon delight.

Ay carumba retro refried frijoles with bueno red but not angry sauce with just say yes please, to the American cheese, all wrapped up snuggly, but not like a bug, and not in a dramatic sort of way, flour tortilla, freshly prepared? Hey what can I say? It was Taco bell..... where yes it may be tasty, but sometimes it may make you do more than just want to run to the border. Which by the way, there is a sale on toiety paper at Target. Ah.... what sweet relief! :)

Split but not in half, pea the good kind soup with fat off the back of the bacon. Not homemade, but warmed up on the range.
After a few words and a bit of tug of war with cotton pickin' pirate parrots, I finally was victorious and obtained the spoils.........the saltine crackers! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter