What did you last eat/drink?

tall glass tumbler chilled for the superbowl, full of crushed ice to the rim, then covered inn smoked buttersotch latte from a 40 oz bottle of Starbucks....the only scotch or any other liquior I am drinking today. It was $2.00 off at the Kroger store.

munching for the super Bowl a Half a bag of New York Cheddar chips, harvested north of Sacramento , California, trucked all the way to Salem, Oregon to the Kettle Chip brand cooking factory. This cheddar flavor is only sold in Canada, England and Japan, because it is very expensive to make and those three countries will pay a high premium. But all business start from scratch and when this business open in 1978 it went to an independent store chain in Salem to ask for shelf space, 42 years later, the independent store chain is the only place that flavor of chips can be purchased in the Pacific Northwest or perhaps anywhere on the west coast.. and I pay the same price of any other flavor....when I came back from Oregon in November I brought down 12 bags, today is my next to last bag.....but don't worrry, I leaving at the end of the month back to orego.n....naturally , when I return, I will have 12 more bags.

Now Cheddar potato chip would have a following in our house!

Have not had anything since the water. We just dropped our Gus at the kennel because we leave for vacation tomorrow.

couple of strawberries......yummy!

Safe travels and have fun. Bobbi. How long are you gone this time?

More bubbly water.

12 nights. 5 at SSR and 7 on Caribbean Cruise, East, on Princess.

fun.....we have a Princess cruise booked for July 2021! Long way off. But great itinerary and lots of extras. Haven't seen the air yet since it is so far out. British Isles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter