What did you view as an old person's name growing up?

All the Golden Girls names... Rose, Blanche, Dorothy and Sophia lol
One of these is my name. It's OK now to have an old person's name since i'm 70, but when I was growing up, I hated being a kid who had an old person's name.
My grandmother's name was CoraBelle-now that's what I thought was old!

Nora, Earl, Louise, Hazel, Violet, Hiram, Bertha, Francis, Victor, Hannah, Martha, Raymond, Normand, Rose, Vivian, Inez, Lewis and Elizabeth.

DH’s grandmothers were Almeda and Hattie, which I considered old people names. My grandmothers were Sarah and Elizabeth, which I did not.

had to laugh at some of those listed. My older DD is Margaret, goes by Maggie, and my younger DD is Hannah. While family names, I never considered them old names. We were not into more trendy names

As far as James and William listed above, I don’t think they ever went out of style. I know people named that from my parent‘s generation, mine, and the next 2 generations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter