What did your Disney cruise cost you ?

How can we improve this question?

Of your total, excl. travel costs (as this differs so much where you are travelling from and the kind of transport you use):
- What percentage do you spend on your stateroom?
- What percentage do you spend on excursions?
- What percentage do you spend on extra food & drinks, the popcorn, coffees, cocktails etc.?
- What percentage do you spend on things like bingo?
- What percentage do you spend on tips on top of the obligatory tip?

Then you get an idea what a poster finds important, and the different ways to cruise.
Two families can spend $5000 each on a cruise, but one has an inside stateroom and spends most on excursions and bingo and popcorn and tips very well, the other could have a veranda room and doesn't have any other costs.

It is your money, you decide how to spend it.

Just speaking for myself, I don’t really care to help rehabilitate a question that the OP themself doesn’t appear to care about.

(S)he hasn’t been around since Monday, hasn’t fixed their post, and hasn’t replied to, commented on or even liked anything in this thread - not even the helpful stuff. At best, they are disengaged. At worst, this was a s**tpost.

Let’s move on and share info, suggestions and advice in threads started by people who actually want the information, shall we?

Last edited:
I remember our 7-night Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Magic form Port Canaveral 2001 cost about $2-3K for for a family of 3 in an inside stateroom.

We have sailed with DCL 14 times, and we have had all categories of staterooms and done 3 night, 5 night, and week long cruises and even some double dips. Our prices were all over the place, and our stateroom categories vary every time. I will say though that no matter how much we paid, what type of stateroom we were in, or if it was a 3 night or 7 night cruise, we have always been treated the same while on our cruises. :love:

The fare for our next 7 night Eastern Caribbean in a Category 00V stateroom is around $12,500.

Why dont people just answer the question posted on these boards? If you have to give a smart remark, just dont respond.

We spent around 6,000.
Sometimes a post comes along that causes a forum to collectively take the thread in a completely different direction.

And with a broad, open ended question asked without context, and without any followup, this would appear to be that post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter