What Disney characters do DIS members remind you of?

haha, I'm more random than that but I'll take pooh. Hes so chubby and cutteee and nice! (except i'm not sure i wanna be chubby.. :/)

My sis says " None. Your not like ANY of them....Your kinda like, your own person...??"...I don't know if that's good or not...

lol i'm always told i'm tinkerbell :) lol hmm.....maybe you're.....tinkerbell too? lol :)

hmm... lets see...

Sara-Cinderella or Tink
LE-Scar(cause hes a fan:))
Megan-Alice
Robin-Pooh or Piglet...thoughtful and kind:-)

...just my impressions (;

Ill think of more later:-)

*shuffles feet*

Do I post less than I think I do....who am I?:goodvibes

Anywayzerz, my name is Sarah....

Haha I don't think I know anyone well enough to say who they remind me of, but I've been told if I was a Disney character I would be Tinkerbell. I know I know, what a shock (my username!)

you know this would be easier if i knew any of the members

I remember the last time we did this, Caitlin (Loves Disney) kept telling me that I was Christopher Robin. :rolleyes:

I remember the last time we did this, Caitlin (Loves Disney) kept telling me that I was Christopher Robin. :rolleyes:

Now that you mention, you do remind me of Christopher Robin! :D
Ellie i think of Ariel from the Little Mermaid.
Meg & Jade are obviously Figment. ;)
Meg (Aliceinhalloweentown) - Sally!
LE - Scar or Simba from the Lion King.
George is definitely Mickey Mouse, yes.

Now that you mention, you do remind me of Christopher Robin! :D
Ellie i think of Ariel from the Little Mermaid.
Meg & Jade are obviously Figment. ;)
Meg (Aliceinhalloweentown) - Sally!
LE - Scar or Simba from the Lion King.
George is definitely Mickey Mouse, yes.

Imaaaginaaaation, imaaaaginaaaaation! A dream, can be, a dream come true! With just a spark! From me and you!

BECAUSE ITS OUR INSIDE JOKE!!! :laughing:

*glare*

:rotfl:

Oh, Billy. Noooo. You're totally Zazu :p

Imaaaginaaaation, imaaaaginaaaaation! A dream, can be, a dream come true! With just a spark! From me and you!

*glare*

:rotfl:

Oh, Billy. Noooo. You're totally Zazu :p
Zazu? Like I'm that pompous bird that everyone secretly loves but pretends to hate?

Chris reminds me of that fish in finding nemo that says "I'm obnoxious"

Jade reminds me of Pooh. Only because I started talking to her when she had Pooh in her avatar

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter