• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What do I bring for rare diagnosis for GAC?

SueM in MN said:
If he needs a place to rest for a while, you can take him to First Aid in any of the parks. They have nice cots to use for resting. If you have 2 cell phones in your group, he can call the rest of the party when he is done resting. We have found with our DD that sometimes going back to our room took a lot more energy than just staying in the park and resting in First Aid.

Here's lots of pixie dust for a great trip and lots of good mem\ories.

What a great suggestion! I have never heard of this.

SueM in MN said:
If he needs a place to rest for a while, you can take him to First Aid in any of the parks. They have nice cots to use for resting. If you have 2 cell phones in your group, he can call the rest of the party when he is done resting. We have found with our DD that sometimes going back to our room took a lot more energy than just staying in the park and resting in First Aid.

Here's lots of pixie dust for a great trip and lots of good mem\ories.

Yes, thanks, what a great tip! We were already worried about how to get him back and forth to rest - sometimes it can take so long even without dealing with a wheelchair that we were afraid he'd be too tired to enjoy himself just from getting there. So that's great to know, thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter