• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WHAT DO I ORDER AT MONSIEUR PAUL?

RunBeckyRun

Earning My Ears
From the DIS team's excellent recommendation, my mom and I booked Monsieur Paul on our next Disney trip. It's pretty pricey so I want to order something that is worth the money. Any favorites?

From the DIS team's excellent recommendation, my mom and I booked Monsieur Paul on our next Disney trip. It's pretty pricey so I want to order something that is worth the money. Any favorites?

What on the menu looks good to you? That would help narrow down the suggestions. Given the good reviews I've seen it's probably all pretty good.

Everything is yummy, so you can’t go wrong with simply choosing the entree that sounds best to you. I highly recommend the showstopper dessert: the chocolate sphere. Its presentation is something to see.

Especially at restaurants of this caliber, I simply ask the waiter for recommendations. I'm not picky, so often I'm just like, "What is your favorite thing on the menu?" Or, "What is the chef excited about this week?" Or something like that.

This is tricky at mid-tier restaurants because maybe they have way too much salmon sitting around and so they're asked to push the salmon. But at a place like this, they should give you an honest answer.

Especially at restaurants of this caliber, I simply ask the waiter for recommendations. I'm not picky, so often I'm just like, "What is your favorite thing on the menu?" Or, "What is the chef excited about this week?" Or something like that.

This is tricky at mid-tier restaurants because maybe they have way too much salmon sitting around and so they're asked to push the salmon. But at a place like this, they should give you an honest answer.
That's a great tip. Thank you!!:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter