What do people who live outside your town come to your town for?

So our city took all the business the surrounding cities turned down. 70,000 people and we have 2 Costcos, Walmart, Home Depot, Mercedes Dealer, Cadillac Dealer and and 2 In and Outs. Our city is loaded with cash.

I have both gotten drunk on Bourbon St while encountering several nude women BUT I have also soaked up and absorbed the amazing city that is New Orleans. Maybe I'm an anomaly.

Same lol. My group did all of this when we went. Tours and absorbing the history during the day and then partying it up on bourbon at night.

We were up for 24 hours straight on arrival day. Even got a shot out at one of the bars. :rotfl:

and the food!!!

NOLA is my favorite city I’ve visited so far in the continental USA. I could visit every year.

Same lol. My group did all of this when we went. Tours and absorbing the history during the day and then partying it up on bourbon at night.

We were up for 24 hours straight on arrival day. Even got a shot out at one of the bars. :rotfl:

and the food!!!

NOLA is my favorite city I’ve visited so far in the continental USA. I could visit every year.
Next time check out Frenchmen Street at night. More of a locals vibe, and a fantastic night market along with the bars and restaurants. And they pour stronger drinks lol

We aren't incorporated, if your being super strict about what the "town" is then golf and the beach, if you decide to consider the greater area then st Augustine which is our one city in the county and the oldest city in America.

Close to Downtown Mtl, so I guess they come to visit museums, the jazz festival, the comedy festival, old Mtl, the mountain, definitely to eat!. In June the grand prix. At the old port we have some nice cruise ships in, so that is back. I would say from June to September, 80% of people down in that area are tourists. There is a lot to see.

Daytona Beach “The World’s Most Famous Beach”. Not sure why they call it that but we have plenty of sun, sand and beach plus less than 90 minutes to Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter