What do you all think about a reception at Shula's Steakhouse??

FlowerJ723

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone...okay I'm having some questions. I am getting married at 2:30PM at SBP on 11/16/2007 and was originally going to have my reception afterward at O'Hana b/c of the kid friendliness of the place. Well the only thing that has been bothering me is the fact that it is such a casual place and I might have wanted something a little more special for my big day. SO I was looking into the restaurants in the Swan and Dolphin and came across Shula's which offers cute little private dining rooms for my size party (15) and a great menu to choose from for 75/pp. They also offer an optional open bar for an additional price. I thought hey that's awesome...and its okay w/the children b/c its a "private" room. But then since I over think everything I started to ask myself well why wouldn't I book at a place like most of the Disbrides do like Narcoose's, Citricos, or California Grill. So my question is what do all think of dinner at Shula's instead of dinner someplace a little more Disney??

Shulas is a fantastic steakhouse, we got engaged there. The reason we didn't have our reception dinner there is because its very dark. We went with Yachtsman Steakhouse and had a fantastic meal for 11 and we were able to customize our menu so our guests could order whatever they wanted and didn't see the prices.

HAHA! Something like that may be an option for me when the time comes. DBF's step father works at the Shula's near us and it isn't far from our church.

Thought you might like to see pics of one of their private rooms. We had 10 people and were quite comfortable. (I'm assuming it was one of their smaller rooms.)

p934541017-3.jpg

p712396916-3.jpg

p675939720-3.jpg

p658515206-3.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter