What do you all think of these flight prices?

eyoreaud

<font color=peach>Who? Us? Nosey? NEVER!<br><font
:)
Hi all,

We've come across some flight prices while perusing some sites on the net,
£330 per adult
£199 per child
£70 tax
these prices were through freeserve (OTC i think)
Total price for 3 adults and two kids £1747.50

Do you think this is a good deal or is it worth checking out any more?

PS those prices are for Nov 30th Dec 1st this year.

Luv Audrey,
xxxxxxxxxx:Pinkbounc

Audrey

You didn't say where you wanted to leave from (I am assuming London) or how long you wanted to go for (I am assuming 14 nights).

It also depends what is important to you: would you take an indirect flight if it was cheaper?

Examples of prices with cheapflights.co.uk (http://www.travelselect.com/cheapflights_v3/):
- Icelandair (via Washington DC): £302.10 adult, 195.10 child (prices include tax) = £1296.50 for three adults and 2 kids.
- British Aiways (direct): £392.00 adult, £241.00 child (prices include tax) = £1658 for three adults and 2 kids.
Those are the cheapest indirect and direct flights (out 30/11, return 13/12) offered by that website - there are lots of other indirect flights in between...

If you went for the cheapest option (Icelandair), you would save about £500 in total on your flights... The BA flights would save you about £100.

Examples of prices with the Airline Network (http://www.airline-network.co.uk):
- US Airways (via Philadelphia/Pittsburg): £229 adult, £129 child (prices exclude tax) = £1255.45 total
- BA (direct - out on 1st Dec, return 13th Dec): £280 adult, £154 child (prices exclude tax) = £1483.45 total
- Virgin (direct - out on 2nd Dec, return 14th Dec): £282 adult, £154 child (prices exclude tax) = £1489.45 total

(had to fiddle around with the dates to get availability, but you get the idea).

I have used cheapflights to book tickets before (no problems - all completed using online booking), haven't used Airline Network before.

Hope this helps,
Boo

(i know, I have far too much time on my hands - should become a TA)

Hi Boo,

Thanx for all your help, have already been on those sites and they're lookin good!

BTW We're looking to fly from either Glasgow or Aberdeen and yes it's preferrably for 14 nights.

Personaly i too think you should become a travel agent hehe!

Thanx again,
Audrey.
xxxxxxxxxx;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter