• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What do you bring when you travel to Disney World?

Newsies

Headlines don't sell papes.
So with a large group of people traveling to Disney World for the holidays, I decided it would only make sense that I made a post talking about the different things I bring to Disney World (or really, just Florida, since I haven’t been to Disney in so long) when I’m driving down.

Hi guys!

I just started a wordpress blog and my first post talks about the different things I bring to Disney World when my family drives down. You can read the full article here, but I want to know some of the things you bring when you go down to Disney World, too :) So, what do you guys find helpful when you travel to Disney? (P.S; I'll try to include some of you on my next Disney-related blog post!)

The things I bring down are-
-backpack
-tumbler
-laptop
-journal/pens
-wallet
-babylips
-makeup bag
-travel pillow
-phone/earbuds/charger
-cheddar bunnies ;)

I'm leaving for Disney in 4 DAYS pixiedust: and I haven't even started packing yet! Here is what I have on my list to bring with me:
-Backpack/purse: I will use this as my carry on bag for the plane and my bag to bring around the parks
-phone/ipod + earbuds/charger
-laptop
-Disney movies :lovestruc : to watch on the plane ride and in the airport. I know I am definitely bringing Wreck-it Ralph, Tangled, Toy Story 3, The Lion King, Monster's Inc., and Mary Poppins. (I know I will be tempted to bring more :blush:)
-wallet
-my penguin Pillow Pet
-Trading Pins and Pin Lanyard
-travel journal
-makeup bag
-and of course....TRAVEL SNACKS: which will probably consist of goldfish, luna granola bars, and ritz crackers

I just got back last night at ten and I wanna go back already!

-Frog (my stuffed animal frog. Yeah I sleep with a stuffed animal.)
-Pillow and fluffy blanket
-My phone and a pair of earbuds. I don't know how I made the trip years before without texting Noelle and listening to music
-A notebook and pencil
-Trading pins and pin lanyard
-Snacks (for me, a bag of Starburst)
-Ohio State bag. It's like a purse all five of us use, we have our keys to the world, chapstick, sunglasses, etc. in it and we bring it to all of the parks

-My pillow pets stitch and tigger
-Movies like Monsters University and maybe Fantasia
-Well clothes
-Mickey hats and ears
-Purse (with my wallet inside of it)
-My phone
-Oreos (so good and i don't eat them a lot)
-My iPad:teeth:
- Pins to trade
- Blankets

-Backpack
-wallet
-ipad & charger
-phone and earbuds
-book
-coloring books
-mickey ears
-gum
-tic-tacs
-Magic Bands

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter