• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What do you call em?

What do you call them?

• Slippas.

• Flip Flops.

• Thongs.

• Other. Please post.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lil_Tink

<font color=blue>Working my way up to the top..<br
You know Slippas right. I think you guys call them flip flops or thongs. Well what do you call them?

Flip Flops!
we have a flip flop ban at my school.

toe thongs are a different thing though. they have a bigger strap.. just a sec.
105167L.jpg

Never even HEARD of the word slippas' I'm "flip-flop" ALL the way. LOL

flip flops. but the ones the that thing in between the big toe and ur 2nd toe we call thongs too

over here slippas are slippers.. which are for around the house. perferred in the winter. though i find i like bare feet in the winter.

Haha everyone here calls them slippas. Flip flops sounds WAYYY to weird to me XD

slippas.gif

This is what Im talking about btw =]

i call them flip flops but my mother has referred to them as "drifters" i think its where she grwew up though, she calls them flip flops to sometimes

btw she grew up in st. croix its one of the us virgin islands its below puerto rico

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter