• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What do you have a lot of in your living room?

we don't have a living room.......we have just a family room.
And lots of seats and games there

Magazines. It is such a pain to go to the recycling center only to find the bins full.

Lots of unused space. When my kids still lived at home, that was the room with the TV hooked up to all the video game systems. Now it is just a room we cross from the Family Room to the bedrooms.

Computer simulation peripherals. I set up in front of the 55" TV. I have a steering wheel, pedals, shifter, keypad, flight yoke, rudder pedals, 2 piece joystick I use for throttle control flying. It's on a shelf and I have a small desk I set in front of the TV.

TV is broken but still usable. If I replaced it, I would set it up permanently in the 2nd bedroom since the kids are older now and don't spend the night here any more.

Flying the flight sim in front of the 55" with head tracking is amazing. Closest I'll ever get to actual flying.

2020-08-31%20%283%29.png

Right now I have a huge pile of donations in there, I think 5-6 trash bags, that I keep putting off taking to Goodwill for one reason or another. That's all due to the huge purge I did in preparation for moving so not a normal thing. Under normal circumstances though I'd answer that my living room has a lot of family pictures and Disney tchotchkes and cat toys.

Furniture and dogs-my dogs can see everything going on outside from the back of the couch so you will usually find all 3 of them there.

My living room is pretty minimal so not a lot of extra stuff. Maybe I’d say a lot of pillows on the couch and loveseat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter