What do you have on top of your fridge?

Mine has a cabinet above it so the only think on it is 4 baking sheets, all stacked inside each other

The BB8 Drink cup and the Galaxy Edge coke bottle. Oh... and most likely.... dust

It's recessed into the wall so there's only an inch or two of space up there. I store a couple shallow plastic bins that I use in the fridge when defrosting meat. Nothing else.

Big stock pot, Mickey Mouse cookie jar, some candles, insulated mug, couple small baskets with misc stuff in them.

A knife sharpener, spare fridge water filters, and backstocked ground coffees. And probably also dust as it's too high for me to see.

2 large baskets containing iced tea maker, pitchers, extra lock n lock storage containers and a few other items.

Ours has a cabinet on top so the small space is used for a cooling rack and maybe 1 or 2 other flat items. Thanks for the reminder, I'll have to check it tomorrow. 😉

Cabinet that holds vases and other stuff we don’t use a lot, on the part that sticks out/the part of fridge in front of cabinet we have a couple old collectible tins.

Wasp spray on top of the fridge, and above are two cabinets with vases. I need a step stool to reach 😂

Nothing. On purpose. Very little on any counter top either. We like clean worktops/work areas.

Now my drawers are another story unfortunately.
Several drawers are a mess. I’m very neat outwardly. Hidden things I’m not.
Not proud of that.

Husband is a very neat person. I try and fail. He’s understanding after a 58 year marriage. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter