What do you like doing on vacation?

Going to Disney parks, cruises and NPs.

Relaxing and exploring the area on cruises. We always do at least a couple of excursions.
NP taking in the scenery, walks, ranger talks.
Disney parks, the whole immersion. Food, a few rides and relaxing and soaking it all in

Being on the beach, hiking, riding bikes and going out to eat so I don’t have to cook,

Depends on the vacation location -
New place to me - soaking in the history and taking it all in
Disney - drinks and no worries about a DD and the chance to eat out someplace besides a pizza joint (not much selection around here) or crab deck
Beach-type destinations - reading, reading, reading! Maybe some boating.

Finding exciting/interesting new restaurants, and sightseeing things unique to those areas (niche museums, landmarks, things that can only be found wherever I am visiting.) I like to go off the beaten path, too, if possible.

I find a local brewery to have lunch & dinner at. I enjoy trying new beers and breweries tend to have pretty good food. I also love the coast/beach/ocean.

If things get better by next May 🤞 I am working on planning a trip to the central coast for my Birthday trip. I am thinking San Luis Obispo to Monterey.

As much as we love the theme parks, I always need a vacation from my vacation when we go 100% of the time... so my answer is nothing I love having nothing to do. Order Door dash on the beach

I love to read so checking out the local bookstores of the places I visit is always fun. Walks on the beach if that is the destination. Reading magazines while lounging at the pool or beach. I find walking tours interesting as I like to learn about the area. Playing games or just staying up late talking with family is always fun. Basically just enjoying the day on no time schedule.

I agree that it depends on the vacation. Although local food is usually a big part of things. And some nature trails if we're not with the kids.

- Cruise? Plan for everything, do none of it.
- Big City? Get an Airbnb, and explore.
- Hawaii? Beach.

I love exploring and trying new things. It's relaxing for me to just be really busy with things that aren't part of my daily life.

On vacation, I like unplugging for awhile from the outside world. I ignore the news headlines, ignore social media, ignore personal email (well, work email, too), etc. Doesn't matter what locale it's in...a beach vacation, Disney trip, etc.

It seems my husband and I have fallen into two types of vacations. One is the beach kind, where we swim a little, snorkel a little, enjoy eating out, etc. The other is the active vacation, where we hike or walk (seeing the sights) like crazy fools. I enjoy both types for different reasons. :-). We aren't so much the organized tour group people. We prefer to put together our own itinerary. There was a time when we did theme parks (which is what led me here originally), but no more. Time and a season for everything.

i like to relax--hiking trips are not my thing, nor is anything requiring lots of planning. i want to sit and relax and have the freedom to do what i want, when i want, or to do nothing at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter