What do you like that your family dislikes and Vice versa?

Sushi and sashimi. I usually treat myself to it from a great sushi place the next town over once a month or so and you'd think I was cannibalizing one of the neighbors from the reactions.

I don’t drink, hunt, fish or barbecue . I did take my dad to Disney as a retirement gift and he loved it, so maybe I am converting him.

Last edited:

What do you like that your family dislikes and Vice versa?

I like liver, I don't like brussels sprouts.

Salmon. I would like to have it for dinner at least twice a week. DH is probably okay with it twice a month. Kids would rather never eat it again.

Time alone. Most of my family (immediate and extended) are “together” people. I’m taking a trip next week where I plan to be by myself most of the time. My DH thinks it’s crazy. :crazy:

Disney World. Most of my family are indifferent, except maybe 1 DD who enjoys it some.

My mom's gone, but she loved shellfish as do my dad and my sister. Lobster, crabs, shrimp, all those sea roaches. Other unappealing stuff too like boiled cabbage and more.

My family knew how to cook and eat in such a way that the farts were unmerciful. They like gatherings too, not so much me. I'm the Bruno of the family- which also means I've got the better theme song!

Being UK born and raised but now living in the US with an American family, this one is right in my wheelhouse.
Marmite
Christmas pudding
Black pudding (aka “blood sausage”)
Steak and kidney pie
And for the “vice versa”, I find American chocolate (such as Hershey bars) pretty much inedible, due to its lower milk content than the chocolate I was brought up on.

I love fruitcake and eggnog and my whole family hates both. I can't think of anything they like that I hate lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter