What Do You Love to DO?

We love eating outside at cabanas for breakfast, watching the sea go by. We spend our days at satellite falls, or enjoying our balcony.

Movies,both in the theater and on funnel vision, the stage shows, cooking demonstrations, craft classes for adults, listening to live music before dinner, morning exercise and watching the sea with my husband. :charac2::sunny:

For the classic ships sitting in the chairs outside Cove Cafe in the adult area with my feet up reading a good book.

Deck 4 loungers, music trivia, wine tasting, bingo, pre dinner drinks at signals (or after dinner).

Definitely grabbing a couple loungers on deck 4 and just relaxing. Last year DH and I grabbed a couple as we were leaving Castaway Cay and just relaxed, dh ended up falling asleep. So peaceful and quiet

I love those showers in the rainforest room on the Dream class ships. It is really transportative and relaxing--almost like a really good meditation experience--for me to just close my eyes and imagine being in a waterfall or an island storm or a rainforest.

Second favorite "activity" is eating that grand marnier souffle at Royal Court/Palace

Palo brunch, wine tastings, trivia (especially with Tony from Spain), a cup of tea in the adult area just watching the water go by.

I like to do a whole lot of nothing. :P

I enjoyed sitting and watching the ocean, hanging out by tunnel vision off to the side and listening to the movie while it went on, eating breakfast out on deck, and just generally getting to relax, which is something we don't do much in our daily life. In terms of the planned activities, I only ended up going to one of the shows, but went to some classes - a drawing class (that was fantastic), napkin folding, towel animals. Pretty boring, here. 8-)

-No email or distractions. Being totally disconnected from work...ALL of us being unplugged for that matter...so we're spending quality time together.
-Cabanas
-My oldest daughter would say the fries on Deck 10. They're her favorite fries in the world. She was constantly sneaking off and getting an order.
-Bingo

Eat coconut rice pudding on the Dream in Cabanas. And last week on the Wonder! Yum!

I like to hang out on the open decks when I am having a snack/espresso/etc. I also like to listen to the live music, attend the adult shows... art of the theme tour was nice, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter