What do you really want?

What color ears are you looking for? I may be able to help :) What other clothes are you looking for because I may have some

see on the 18 of april (this month) its my BFF birthday she is 14 and she is new to vmk i traded all my stuff but she doesnt like it i am barely get to see her any way she has always wanted mickey & minnie hat haunted mansion or any other outfits and hats :confused2: :confused3 :banana: :cutie:

see on the 18 of april (this month) its my BFF birthday she is 14 and she is new to vmk i traded all my stuff but she doesnt like it i am barely get to see her any way she has always wanted mickey & minnie hat haunted mansion or any other outfits and hats :confused2: :confused3 :banana: :cutie:

I can help your friend out with a brown haunted mansion suit and the top hat. I'll be in game later tonight; just let me know who I should be meeting/where to meet you or her. :wizard:

Here are a few things id like to get for some friends in VMK
I really would like a stitch hat for my mom Doodlebugakj
Something like a Snowman or Clock for my Sister and 2 freinds.

I can give you a snowman.
PM me a time to meet. I'll be on most of saturday night

i'm looking for turn into pirate magic, tink valentine's 06 pin, and PPR and pirate things to complete my room.

I have a pair of black ears, the minnie beanie and sweater, girl pirate.
PM me a time to meet.

Aww i wish i had bird hat. I've always been too poor to trade. My friend Cheer_Girlie tries helping me though =)
She's helped me get enough credits for things.

I remember when this topic was started. I have always had the dream of owning my very own Blue Stitch Hat. It has been fun playing VMK with everyone!

Thanks,
BucsFanBucs

I have an updated wishlist.:goodvibes

For me: A Sparrow Shirt.

For my sister: A Bird hat, gold ears and black ears.

Tink V-day 06 pin.
Quest kiosk.

Also I want to take a picture in a sparrow hat, green explorer shorts, and blue stitch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter