What do you secretly think looks fun?

I've always wanted to deep sea dive, but never had the opportunity. I guess it's not too much of a secret, but no one takes me seriously at this point, LOL.
I don't know if I would chicken out if I tried it or not.

Every time I see construction vehicles along the road, I say, "That looks fun to drive!" I would love to jump into one and push rocks around or knock stuff down! My second choice would be parasailing. I saw some people doing over a lake last week and it looked like scary fun. My son said, "No way Mom. You're crazy."

Surfing. I’m originally a California girl and always wanted to learn. But it’s too late now. My 2 replaced knees have a reduced range of motion, and they have adversely affected my balance. I can still do most things but surfing is out.

Racewalking. You know that weird summer Olympic sport where they walk all weird? I'd probably actually hate it, but I've been known to pace my living room trying to figure out the gait. There's also a Paralympic sport called Goalball, where everyone's blindfolded and they try to throw a ball with bells on it into a soccer-type goal while the other team tries to block it, all done by ear-hand coordination. Looks exciting! Also curling....clearly I need to stop watching so much Olympics lol.

I've always wanted to deep sea dive, but never had the opportunity. I guess it's not too much of a secret, but no one takes me seriously at this point, LOL.
I don't know if I would chicken out if I tried it or not.
You can do this! Take a resort course. It'll get you under water and comfortable with the process, then go further if you want to.

Going on a python hunt in Florida
Very doable. You can hook up with hunters or a group down there in the everglades. I believe you need to take a course on identification but that's about it. A lot of it is done from the back of a pickup driving along the canals at night.

Being on a cooking-competition show. I’ve daydreamed about it many times. :cloud9: I think I’ve got the culinary chops to compete at an amateur level but my downfall would be menu planning on-the-fly.

You can do this! Take a resort course. It'll get you under water and comfortable with the process, then go further if you want to.
Thanks. I would like to try one day!
My daughter, husband,and 3 kids tried this in the Grand Cayman's. She went through the whole training thing,and then they all went out on the boat to give it a go. They all went down and started to explore (close to the instructor), but my daughter freaked out and they had to go back up immediately!. She wasn't expecting to do that, but you never know, so that is in the back of my mind about trying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter