What do you see first?

Butterfly
Praying Mantis

Had to study it a little harder to make out other images

An animal’s face (like a wolf maybe.)

A dog’s nose.

A butterfly.

Possibly a praying mantis.

Since I only saw thew top part first I saw the butterfly then preying mantis. Followed by the bird then the wolf. Had to look for the horse someone posted and also saw the crab.

Praying mantis first, I think because of the color, green being different from the mostly tans and yellows, and also because some of the legs and back section extend out from the main background shape formed by the butterfly.

I saw the wolf first. I read the analysis and it doesn't sound much like me. When I'm really hungry I do wolf down my food.:sunny:
I don't need a "key" to know that you are at least a very nice DISer and I always enjoy chatting with you, Ronandanette. :goodvibes

......and for what it's worth I saw the wolf first, too.
Us wolf people have to stick together, even though we'll really each be alone in the crowd...:rotfl:

Butterfly, mantis, wolf.

I had to go looking for the horse after someone mentioned it.

When I looked at on my phone I could see the rooster. The pic was tiny so that was what was most defined I guess.
Looking at it on my laptop I see the wolf first, and barely see the rooster (at first glance).

I saw the horse. I assume this was because I like horses?

Edit: Hit reply too soon. I wanted to say that’s an amazing image. I didn’t even see the praying mantis until I read the other replies.

Not only didn't I see the horse at first, but it took me a few seconds of trying really hard to find it before I saw it. Wow! that is a pretty complicated picture!
I saw the wolf and butterfly first, and the praying mantis right after.

When I looked at on my phone I could see the rooster. The pic was tiny so that was what was most defined I guess.
Looking at it on my laptop I see the wolf first, and barely see the rooster (at first glance).

I had different things jump out to me on my phone versus my laptop as well. Which, of course, is why all of these types of "your personality explained" things are so bogus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter