What do you think of my Itinerary?!

PatriciaH

I want to be an Imagineer!
DH and I are going Saturday, August 23rd-Sunday, August 31st. The first 6 nights we are staying at the Marriott Downtown Disney ($20.03!) the next 2 nights at Wilderness Lodge. All suggestions are welcome! Here it is:

Saturday 23rd:
We will be all checked in and settled to arrive at MK by 2/3pm.
MK-afternoon/evening
D-Plaza Restaurant or counter service
8:30pm-Spectromagic
9:30pm-Fantasy in The Sky
(We were going to do Epcot but this is one of only a few nights MK will be open late with Spectromagic.)

Sunday 24th:
MK-morning
L-Liberty Tree Tavern
Epcot-evening
D-Rose and Crown

Monday 25th:
MGM Studios-morning
L-Brown Derby
Typhoon Lagoon-afternoon
Downtown Disney-evening
D-House of Blues

Tuesday 26th:
AK-morning/afternoon
L-Flame Tree BBQ
D-Boma
Hoping for a e-night:)
Maybe Pleasure Island or DD if no e-night.

Wednesday 27th:
Epcot-morning/evening
L-San Angel
D-Marrakesh
(maybe a pool break in between)

Thursday 28th:
BF-Boatwrights (POR)
Look at houses in Clermont
MGM Studios-evening
D-Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic dinner package
8:30pm-Fantasmic!

Friday 29th:
Move to WL
AK-morning/afternoon
L-Rainforest Cafe
Parasailing
D-Artists Point
8pm-Campfire at Fort Wilderness or
MK if they extend hours

Saturday 30th:
Epcot
L-Chefs de France
Pool break
MK-evening
9pm-Spectromagic
10pm-Fantasy in the Sky

Sunday 31st:
BF-Chef Mickey's
Water Mouse or maybe a few hours at MK
12:30pm-leave for airport

We will have a rental car.

I wouldn't do MK morning on Sunday. It's an ee day and since you're off site that day, I would do another park. I also think you have sone other days scheduled that are ee. Don't do it.

Looks good to me, only one thing wrong with it...

...I'm not going with you :( ;)

Originally posted by punkin
I wouldn't do MK morning on Sunday. It's an ee day and since you're off site that day, I would do another park. I also think you have sone other days scheduled that are ee. Don't do it.

Yes, I was wondering how busy it would be the last week of August. Sunday is EE for MK, Wed for Epcot and Friday for AK so we may run into crowds for that. Ugg.. I hate to switch it all. How crowded do the EE parks get? I guess I could switch MGM to Sunday am and MK to Monday am.

That's exactly what I would do. Late August EE park shouldn't be too bad, but on Monday it will be much better (IMO). If it doesn't mess up your PSs and other plans too much, I would switch. Have a good time.

Originally posted by punkin
That's exactly what I would do. Late August EE park shouldn't be too bad, but on Monday it will be much better (IMO). If it doesn't mess up your PSs and other plans too much, I would switch. Have a good time.

Thanks for your input. I switched Magic Kingdom (Sunday am) to Wednesday AM and Epcot to all day Sunday (24th). We may just do MK Wednesday night as well since it is open till 8:30pm as of now. This way we do not go a week before seeing MK again anyway:) AND we do not run into EE crowds at Epcot on Wed. either!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter