what do you want to be

chexie

DIS Veteran
in my sophmore english class we had a career week to figure out what we wanted to do after we got out of high school. . .

i've decided that i want to be a child protection social worker or for short cps

what do you want to be???

This is a question that I have been debating with myself for the past few weeks.

I applied to a high school that really focuses on the sciences of biology, physics, chemistry, and biotechnology. If I am accepted, I would most likely choose a career in a scientific field.

However, if I am not accepted, and be forced to go to the public high school, I'd be at a loss as to what I want to be.

in my sophmore english class we had a career week to figure out what we wanted to do after we got out of high school. . .

i've decided that i want to be a child protection social worker or for short cps

Please tell me your seriously kidding...

You can ask anybody on here and they will tell you I wanna be a social worker also. I got a early acception from USC at Berkely... and my major is liberal arts (aka social work)...

Very Very odd!!!

The post above yours does not mention anything about becoming a social worker. Although I said that I'd be at a loss as to what I'd choose as my career, I do not plan on becoming a social worker. I do not fit into the category of "anybody on here."

:)

I really don't know. Funny story though-in 7th grade, my career survey came out as rock star. That was one of the strangest things that has ever happened to me. :rotfl:

The post above yours does not mention anything about becoming a social worker. Although I said that I'd be at a loss as to what I'd choose as my career, I do not plan on becoming a social worker. I do not fit into the category of "anybody on here."

I think that she was talking to chexie. :)

Please tell me your seriously kidding...

You can ask anybody on here and they will tell you I wanna be a social worker also. I got a early acception from USC at Berkely... and my major is liberal arts (aka social work)...

Very Very odd!!!

Does that better help you understand Jaimie...? :3dglasses

I was saying anyone will tell you I have said repeatedly that I wanna be a social worker....

:laughing:

Oh woops. I misread it also, and thought that Jaimie thought that you were talking to her when you were really talking to chexie.
Gahh It's too late for this.

Does that better help you understand Jaimie...? :3dglasses

I was saying anyone will tell you I have said repeatedly that I wanna be a social worker....

:laughing:

Eh. Me being blonde and it being almost 12:30 do not mix. :blush:
Sorry. But lookey, no flames! (Times 2.)

Back to your regularly scheduled DISing.

I really don't know. Funny story though-in 7th grade, my career survey came out as rock star. That was one of the strangest things that has ever happened to me. :rotfl:

Do you play any instruments?
*Okay, not back to regularly scheduled DISing.*

I want to be an Elementary Teacher. I'm actually in a program at my high school called E.T.I. (Elementary Teaching Internship) right now, and when I finish it at the end of Febuary I'll get a contract with our school district garanteeing me a job with them once I'm out of college and have my teaching certification. That way, when everyone is searching for a job, all I have to do is show them that contract and I'll have a job, right out of college!

thats a super depressing job. my aunts one.
she says its a lot of work for little pay. but if you like helping children its worth it.

I haven't a clue, every job seems so.. just not me. I could never sit at a desk all day, I would need to do something active. I feel really pressured to find a career I want to pursue, so that I can pick courses that I'm going to benefit from taking. But I don't want to make a hasty decision, if I'm going to be doing this for the rest of my life I had better enjoy it.

It seems like everybody knows what they want to do by now, and I am still the only one who is totally clueless. I'm actually starting to panic a little bit.

~Caitlin

I want to be a doctor, but I don't think I could handle being in school till I'm 28, so I'll probably become an RN.

It seems like everybody knows what they want to do by now, and I am still the only one who is totally clueless. I'm actually starting to panic a little bit.

~Caitlin

haha, then were in the same boat.
theirs a whole bunch of things i wanna be..but prolly never will.

history teacher.
chef.
zoo-oligist.
own/ run a childcare.
work at disney.

anything with animals or kids. cuz thats what im good at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter