What do YOU want to buy for YOURSELF this trip???

I've wanted to buy myself a shirt the last 2 trips I took and couldn't decide on one, so this time, I'm getting a shirt!

I also have to buy an ornament every time I go, and I have to buy something from each resort I stay at!

Other than that, not much else, I went crazy with souvenirs in November so I don't need much this time! :thumbsup2

my mom always picks out a disney ornament for everyone in my family (me, my brother, and my dad) each year we go. we always go in the summer, so it's nice to get a gift from disney world in the winter! :thumbsup2

Ok... i have a list of things i'm buying this trip.
mostly b/c the last 2 trips The only thing i can home with was pins and mouse ears!
1. Picka pearl from epcot! I already ordered the cindy coach cage on line!
2. Attraction Poster (I've wanted one of these since i was a kid!)
3. Castle blanket. I bought one last time and its on my DD bed!
4. Some kind of nice ring with mickey on it!
5. popcorn bucket!

And the regulars
A few pins and those mouse ears!!

Three things. My "zoom zoom" needs an attenae ball and license plate holder. I also want a pair of Mickey FitFlops. :yay:

I love the Precious Moments figurines !!!! Always on my "wish list" !!!

http://www.disneystore.com/figurine...igurine-by-precious-moments/p/1254507/311901/

400156274612.jpg

:santa::santa::santa:

I really want to buy the Jim Shore carousel with all the princesses on it.

I think we area finally going to buy a painting from the Disney Art store at DTD. I need a painting for over my fireplace and yeah we love Disney that much that it could be be featured over the fireplace.

I also want some of those Disney Decals for my rear car window. :earboy2:

i was always the same way with the painting... i always saw the stitch canvas hanging at the animation studio at MGM (the one of stitch reading the ugly duckling book... super cute!) and last year, i finally bought it! it was definitely worth it... it's hanging in my bedroom right now, and everytime i look at it i'm happy i bought it. i'll probably buy another painting this summer! :thumbsup2

I want to do the Pick-A-Pearl at Epcot, and something for my kitchen that will remind me of WDW - a fun cup, dish, pot holders (yeah, yeah, how exciting) - that I can see and use everyday.

About the hoodies...

If you are smaller framed, you may be able to fit into a youth XL. This saved me $20 last trip!! :)

I have been wanting the Mickey garden gnome for years. I finally bought it when we went 2 weeks ago during the F&G Festival. Unfortunately, the box was huge with big styrofoam blocks, so I took him out and wrapped him in clothes and tucked him into my suitcase. Big mistake. He was broken in two pieces when I got home. Luckily it was a clean break and DH was able to glue him back together. Lesson learned...when something is packed in styrofoam...there is a reason!

I also finally bought my tink window decal for my car.

I'm doing the PaP with my daughter.. got her the Cindy carriage cage and I have a dolphin one. I'll get a Christmas ornament too, not sure what else.

I don't usually preplan what I'm going to buy at WDW - excluding our lodging and ADR's.

Before my last trip was an exception. I was eally thinking of getting a D&B pocketbook. When I saw them though, I didn't really like the styles, so I skipped it.

I sort of think maybe most trips I'll get a t-shirt, but only if I see something I like. I also didn't get one on my last two trips. Nothing jumped out at me.

I sort of planned on getting a plant from the flower festival...That I did do. I enjoy the ones I get in the LAnd in Epcot, but I don't get one every trip. Again, only every so often, and only if I see one I like.

I DO vaguely preplan to stop by certain gift shops. For example, I like the art galleries (BWK and Poly) but I've never really bought anything there.

This time, I am absolutely going to buy the freezable Mickey head ice cube thingies (I think that's the technical term:lmao:). I live alone, and don't always need ice, so I always forget to fill the trays. I am a bit scared at how much I am looking forward to getting these.:scared1:

I've never bought any kind of Mickey shirts or Hoodies, this year I'm buying a couple of them. I see people in the store all of the time with Mickey hats, and shirts and I think why don't I ever buy one? This is the year!!!!!!! Oh I'm also going to get a turkey leg, and a dole whip. I've never had either of these . They just take too long to eat and I would much rather ride than eat, wait did I just say that? I didn't think there was anything more important than eating, I guess when you're in Disney there are just too many other things to do.

Funny I should come across this post tonight. I decided today that I am going to quit smoking and with the money I save between now and our trip in two weeks, I'm going to buy myself something special!

Now - to follow through so I can decide what to buy!!

My husband and I are going next month for a long weekend (without our kids!)!! I would love to get one of the Disney Dooney's. However, I will probably go on the more conservative side (ha!) and get a new Mickey Mouse watch. I love watches and I can't seem to find my Mickey watch since our last trip to Disney. :cutie:

This is a great thread; it gives me ideas for new things to covet...lol. Last year we bought the Disney "parks" Christmas ornaments - one to represent each of the four main parks. I would like to add more ornaments each time we make the trip.

We also like the snow globes, so I guess we might get one of those, too. All of the merchandise is probably available on line, but it's just more fun and meaningful to go get it in person! :thumbsup2

The question is, what I DON't want to buy.:rolleyes1 1 I like a lot of things. On my shopping list, a bag from Japan, a new parfume from France, a big snow globe with a castle inside, a turtle pendant from Poly galery( this one is way too expensive but it is free to put it on the list :rolleyes1), Royal Dulton fine china from England, more Christmas ornaments,... List is not finished yet, so many things I want. Sadly I cannot buy all of them.

i REALLY REALLY REALLY want a disney dooney purse...but hubby says no even though we are going for my birthday! :bday:party:

so dont think i will get one.....:sad2::sad1::sad2::sad1:

Disney Dooney med tote. No idea if I'll get it, or if they'll still have something I like then, but that's what I currently want for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter