What do you watch on Netflix

I just finished the final season of Once Upon A Time. Now I have that sad feeling that you get when you are really invested in the characters of a book or movie/tv show and you reach the end. Gilmore Girls is one of my go-tos on Netflix.

Breaking Bad
Ozark (haven't started season 2 yet tho)
Stranger Things
DC Legends of Tomorrow (still watching)
The Flash
Bloodline
Sons Of Anarchy (I'm in the 7th season now)

Want to watch on Netflix:
Justified

And a shout out to VEEP - even tho it is on HBO it is one of the funniest shows ever. The writing is quick witted and hilarious...as long as you don't mind lots of the f-word. Julia Louis Dreyfus is amazing. It is in 30 minute episodes.

Last edited:
Yes, Jack Ryan on amazon, even better is Bosch. Also great is Barry, but I think that might be HBO.

Netflix originals really enjoyed the whole Jessica Jones et all gang, Stranger Things, Master of None. British Baking Show, Parks & Rec. Started one last night that has me drooling with jealousy, called Escape to the Continent. Tried to watch Maniac and the Good Cop, no go.

And Somebody Feed Phil series! Not sure where that one is.

I really only watched nf originals with limited episode seasons. Here's my four favourites.

F is for family-it's a cartoon like king of the hill but with cussing.

Stranger things-easily the best tv show over ever watched.

Wet hot american summer-absurdist humor at it's best. In conjunction with the movie it's one of the best stories ever told.

American vandal- satire of crime documentaries like to make a murderer, it is truly sublime.

We use Netflix or Amazon Prime more than we watch regular tv, so we usually have several shows going at once. Currently or recently watched on Netflix:

Supergirl
Parts Unknown
Jane the Virgin
To All the Boys I've Loved Before
The Office
Glee
Girl Meets World
Liv and Maddie
Gotham
Merlin
The Flash
The Tudors
Violet Evergarden

Recently, just finished the second seasons of Queen of the South & Anne with an E, and Morocco-Love in Times of War. Started Jack Ryan last night. We are always watching one or two series on Netflix at a time. That plus Amazon Prime.

Currently? Ken Burn's documentary series on The Civil War. Also, I'm sure we are going to start Iron Fist season 2 any day now.

Last things I watched: The Stand-Ups, Dave Chappelle's 2017 specials, Hot Fuzz.

But I've watched a whole bunch of stuff. Lots of things on my queue to watch...

OITNB
Disjointed
Grace and Frankie
Stranger Things S1 - couldn’t get into it enough to start S2.

I can’t wait for The Chilling Adventure of Sabrina

I started Ozark last night while I was waiting for 9:00 to watch Shameless.

OITNB, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, The Santa Clarita Diet and LOTS of documentaries on that and Amazon Prime. I can't wait for the Romanoffs to start!

I really like documentaries too. Recently watched I Am Evidence, really an eye opener.

My wife and I are currently trying to catch up on Game of Thrones right now.

Once that is done, we will go back to Netflix and get caught up on the Marvel Shows. So far we have watched:

Daredevil Season 1 & 2
Iron Fist Season 1
Jessica Jones Season 1
Luke Cage Season 1

We have quite a few to get caught up on and these are coming out quicker than we can keep up.

Finally finished Sons of Anarchy.

Currently on Season 2 of Ozark. Recently stayed at the resort the creator worked at in college LOL

Netflix I don't watch a lot. I watched the first 2 seasons of Riverdale. I usually watch Hulu or youtube.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter