Simple, seasonal pricing for resort hotels

Sigh. A girl can dream...

Last edited:

FP’s
Free parking at the resorts
Magical Express
Freedom to go to any park on a whim
SOTMK

And all attractions, shows, etc that were operating pre-COVID that haven't returned yet

Mickeys Backyard BBQ
Hoop Dee Do
Grill cheese stand in Epcot by Test Track
Electric Light Parade
Pistachio Creme Brûlée at Tonys

I am just wondering with all these "bring back" activities whether anyone thinks WDW looks at these and would consider bringing back any of the activities. What say you??

somebody might...but most people are asking for things that were only stopped for covid. So I'm going to assume they put a lot of that back (like Casey's Corner) or that might be all we get back.

all of the resort perks they just took away -- real EMH - an hour in the am and 2 hours in the pm in different parks, resort gift pick up,
free parking at resorts for resort guests
KTTW cards -- fine you can charge for magic bands but a room key should be free
resort guest reservations at Be Our Guest
DME or our extended family trips will not be at WDW -- so much easier to book an all inclusive resort for 25 people (and they have a free shuttle from the airport included)
more buses to the parks even if some resorts have to share because waiting an hour for a bus just sucks
paper fastpasses -- a digital equivalent would be fine, but FP+ made stand-by time ridiculously longer
The Adventurers Club

Can't believe I forgot to add this....non expiry tix. If no APs, at least bring back 10, 15, 20 day non expiry tix. That would sooooooo work for us.

Just bring back the shows already!!! The parks are great but I really need a couple chows to break up the rides.
it would be great if they bring back the shows but use this opportunity to tweak’em up a little.

There are so very many things:
Hoop Dee Doo
Fast Passes
DME
Longer Hours
Casey's miss those hot dogs
Texting with a Cast Member instead of waiting more then an hour on phone to speak to someone
And that magic feeling we used to get entering the park
Tables in Wonderland
I could go on and on we typically go to Orlando 5-6 times a year staying on and offsite. We go with our children and our grandchildren and the way it is now we have only gone once in Feb/Mar. I understand the restrictions of the pandemic restrictions but I hope Disney has not used this as a way to eliminate permanently the Magic and wonder of Disney World

Horizons
Original Figment ride
Original Alien Ride before Stitch
Night Clubs at Disney Springs
Large arcades at the resorts
Lake swimming
Fireworks
Parades

Fast passes in general!
All of the on site perks we are missing (dining +10, early entry).

For me, it would be the classic "Magic Kingdom Welcome Show" - that was my favorite!
The Welcome Show! This was why MK was never an arrival day park for us. Didn't want to miss the magic of the opening. It was never the same feeling once they moved to the stage.

Pleasure Island (Adventurer's Club)
Ellen's Energy Adventure
Main Street Electrical Parade
Tarzan Rocks
Off Kilter

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter