Longer hours
Evening EMH
Holiday parties
Streetmosphere
International program
Sale of annual passes
All the restaurants and hotels reopened
Magical Express

And yes, Mr Toad needs to be resurrected from his grave at the Haunted Mansion and given a new, even more bizarre ride!

Longer hours
Fastpasses
Longer hours
Evening Magic Hours
Longer hours
All of the shows they had before the pandemic
Longer hours
Nighttime parade
Longer hours
Fireworks
Longer hours
Disney quality street performers
Longer hours

Heck, Just hit the reset button back to early October 2016. That's when things were at their best. The Main Street Electrical Parade was the first big cut in October of that year, and everything has gown downhill since.

All the shows! Especially the night-time ones.
I am upset with myself for skipping Fantasmic when I was there the week before the shut down!
Our trip a couple weeks ago was disappointing to not see all the shows. parades and fireworks!
And really miss Fast Passes!!

Beyond the Covid things missing....
We also miss these that have been gone for a long time.....
Tapestry of Nations
Illuminations
SpectroMagic
Wishes
:sad::sad:

Disney After Hours
24-hour events
Cast members who were absolutely, totally forbidden to complain about their jobs while on duty.
Resort and merchandise differentiated.

Must Do Disney

my kids would watch that loop over and over again when we would get back to the room after day at park. They were crushed this Feb when we went and it was no longer on.

. the old blue Cinderella castle. Two toned looks dumb
fast passes
the old figment imagination
horizons
real budget hotels
I wish they would bring back the real EXTRA MAGIC HOURS, open until 2 a.m.. I would even settle for 12:30 or 1:00 a.m. Those were great times!!!

Ohhh as I read other people's comments, bring back the original Soar N movie, too.

Also to other people's comments, I would also like to see the original Figment movie too. I remember the first time I went. I just fell in love with him. Now I finish the ride & wonder why I liked it so much when I was a teenager. I would like to compare as I don't remember it. It has to be better than the one now to leave the impression on me. I was disappointed when I came back as an adult.

Last edited:
WDW:
Liberty Tree character dinner
Alfredo’s in Italy
Spoodles on the Boardwalk
Spectromagic
Tapestry of Nations
90s Version of Illuminations (from before Reflections of Earth)
Mickey & Minnie’s houses

Disneyland:
River Belle Terrace Mickey pancakes - the old way, where you could order at the counter and see them being made. It was just the best.

Buffets, Crystal Palace, Boma, Cape May, O'Hana, H&V, Tusker, etc,...what can I say :confused3 I love a good buffet :o

Aside from basic COVID things taken away...
My number one will always be Spector! I miss it so much :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter