what do you wish your local grocery store did?

Pineapple dole soft serve mix. Cannot get in the UK grocery stores although Amazon UK are selling 4.4 lbs for £256! Ebay too I think.
Love it but not that much.
😔

Have an occasional chair. I’m in my mid 70’s and I get tired shopping in a large store. I just need a two minute rest. I have used a scooter occasionally but it’s hard to shop from one. I do online shopping once a month but sometimes I like to pick my own groceries.

Go back to 24hrs open. It's great shopping 2am to 5am after all shelves have been restocked AND NO ONE IS AROUND.

p.s. - I'd be shopping right now instead of posting :tilt:

Have an occasional chair. I’m in my mid 70’s and I get tired shopping in a large store. I just need a two minute rest. I have used a scooter occasionally but it’s hard to shop from one. I do online shopping once a month but sometimes I like to pick my own groceries.
This is interesting and I'm curious, have you ever had a grocery store that had chairs like you are suggesting? Or is this suggestion more of something you wish existed, period?

The only chairs I remember seeing in my grocery stores over the years is in the summer time when the season aisles would have some lawn chairs or patio chairs on display. When I need to find a nice place to relax, I try to find a Lowe's or Home Depot to "test out" their selection of chairs :D

This is interesting and I'm curious, have you ever had a grocery store that had chairs like you are suggesting?

i think they have pretty much done away with them but walmarts used to have some bench seating near the front by the registers but the only other seating i can recall seeing in grocery stores was if there was an in store pharmacy in which case they might have a small seating area to wait for a perscription.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter