What does everyone want for Christmas?

We have had peace treaties for years and do not exchange gifts. We do exchange what ever we can fit into our Christmas Stockings but that generally is filled with fruit and candy and one < $50 item.

If we are going for true wishes:
https://www.samsung.com/us/televisi...900-qled-smart-8k-uhd-tv-2019-qn98q900rbfxza/
We currently have a projector setup with a 95 inch screen. I have been wanting to replace it with a similar sized TV. This one is reduced by $50,000. That is like free money, right?

Honestly, I just want to be with my family without the worry of Covid. I am immune compromised so I can't really be around my whole family at one time. But that is all I want. To sit around the living room and tell stories and laugh and talk politics (I know seems crazy but its normal) and eat food horribly unhealthy food and watch my nieces and nephews play.

And I might be ok with getting a new pair of earrings too. :)

I'd love to be able to travel again, both locally, elsewhere in the country and abroad. I'd settle for a day trip into NYC (we're about 60 miles north) if the museums didn't have so many restrictions right now. Hopefully soon...

I'd love to just take the Christmas money and go on a trip with the kids. Otherwise I'd like experience gifts - movies, craft nights, music, restaurant, etc. I don't need anymore knick knacks.

I have heard that I'm hard to buy for because I really can't come up with ideas when people ask me what I want for Christmas. No, I don't need slippers, pajamas, a coffee mug etc. Maybe a gift card to JOANN Fabrics, or an Amazon gift card, I dunno. Disney gift card because I'm going there next year?

My sister told me that my present from her was shipped the other day, and she gave me a clue: it's black-and-white. The first thing I thought of was a cow, but they're notoriously difficult to mail. So, I'm stumped.

Day before yesterday I would have said: “ Nothing, honey”.

Well, yesterday, cracked the screen of my iPad and I’m treating it with so much fragility now that I might as well buy a new one as well as a screen protector.
Such is life.

The new GE Profile Refrigerator we bought back in Aug which is still on back order, perhaps into next spring! Until then I'll keep changing out the towel in the freezer every 5 days for our ice maker leak.

COVID gone, Peace on Earth - and seriously - material things - absolutely nothing. If you have little ones, children/grandchildren - great!! It's all about God/ Jesus/going to mass for me. Of course or the little ones - the gifts :)

Other than that - as much as I am not into jewelry anymore - I won't say no to diamond earrings - but we can get those anytime :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter