What doesn't impress you much?

Sports
Politics

And like other have said, ridiculously overpriced purses, sunglasses, shoes, etc. I do not get it at all. Even if I was extremely wealthy I would never have any desire for a high end purse. I can’t tell the difference between cheap and expensive ones anyway.

or eyelash extensions
you mean tarantula legs on the eyes lol

I have a HS friend I follow on FB, who is my age ( late 40s).. she is so into the fake eyelash thing.. For me it looks so fake and riduculous but if it makes her happy.

How busy people are. They wear it like a badge of honor. Is it supposed to impress me that you are sooo busy running here and there? Who cares?

People who put strollers in the wheelchair section on the tram at Disneyland because they’re too lazy to fold up their strollers like everybody else. Of course, some strollers serve as a wheelchair for disabled kids, but most of the time, that’s not the case. Oftentimes, the wheelchair line at the tram is three times longer because of all the strollers. At the end of the day when I’m crazy tired, I think bad thoughts about those selfish people.

I need to add another thing……

Parents who brag about spending $1000.00 (one thousand) or more on their DD’s homecoming, turnabout and prom dresses (that’s $3000.00 in a year). That’s crazy!
DD19’s first prom dress came from Macy’s and with alterations cost me almost $200.00 and it was beautiful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter