What DVC resorts are comparable that YC guests would be moved to?

Llama mama

DIS Veteran
So we are booked at YC , which DVC are comparable or higher value. BC and BW although BW is usually cheaper than YC. GF, CR and Poly? Is Rivera more expensive than YC? Am I missing any?

BCV would be comparable and have access to the same amenities.

I just have a really hard time believing that so many people are cancelling that they can move most guests to DVC. Between bloggers, guests needing to use up vacation time this summer, DVC guests that need to use up points, even with the limited offerings and hours, I don’t see that many cancellations. Maybe I’m totally wrong...

I don't think they would move any YC people to DVC resorts. Since they are pretty much connected (except for one small walk outside), I think Disney would open up YC at the same time as BC, which might be a few weeks after BCV

I don't think they would move any YC people to DVC resorts. Since they are pretty much connected (except for one small walk outside), I think Disney would open up YC at the same time as BC, which might be a few weeks after BCV
We are booked 7/31-8/8

BCV would be comparable and have access to the same amenities.

I just have a really hard time believing that so many people are cancelling that they can move most guests to DVC. Between bloggers, guests needing to use up vacation time this summer, DVC guests that need to use up points, even with the limited offerings and hours, I don’t see that many cancellations. Maybe I’m totally wrong...

RIV could be a good option as only about 30% is available for DVC bookings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter