What else to say to the characters???

Can the characters accept colored pages from the children? :love:

I was really wondering this too. Well not colouring pages but like drawing. How could you give a character a drawing. :[ I really would love to but don't even know how to go about doing this. Would you have to give it to the cm who brings the characters out?

I was really wondering this too. Well not colouring pages but like drawing. How could you give a character a drawing. :[ I really would love to but don't even know how to go about doing this. Would you have to give it to the cm who brings the characters out?

You can give it to the character and they can then give it their handler. I haven't ever done this, but I've heard of others who have given gifts to the characters so it must be okay.

You sure can. You can give it to the character, or you can give it to the character attendant to hold on to for the character.

Last year dd6 had a Tigger pen for autographs, and Tigger made such a deal over it, he held it over his head and tried to hide it from her, pretending he didn't have her pen, it was very cute.

There was a little guy in front of us while waiting for Tigger, and we could see Pooh from where we were, he's fussing "Mommy I want to see Pooh!!!" so Tigger crossed his arms and turned his back as if to say "Fine, go see Pooh then!" It was funny.

I have also heard that if your child's name and address on the back you may get a response.

We tried this about 4 years ago, but didn't hear back from anyone.

Hi

went to WDW in Nov 2007

Went there by myself I was a bit reluctant to go around the characters at first but my nephew and neice (who were back in the UK) wanted me to get them pictures and autographs. My advice is to jump in it was one of the best bits of the holiday.

try these

Bow to a princesses, and call them your highness ... they love that
speak french to belle - she loves that
tell beast hes a real hero
say to pluto hes a good dog
say to mini mouse she is a real princess she told me to kiss her for that

I think i met the same mini mouse at AK as she gave me a big kiss a couple of days later. I have some great pictures of that. I think i fell in love with mini.

Hi

went to WDW in Nov 2007

Went there by myself I was a bit reluctant to go around the characters at first but my nephew and neice (who were back in the UK) wanted me to get them pictures and autographs. My advice is to jump in it was one of the best bits of the holiday.

try these

Bow to a princesses, and call them your highness ... they love that
speak french to belle - she loves that
tell beast hes a real hero
say to pluto hes a good dog
say to mini mouse she is a real princess she told me to kiss her for that

I think i met the same mini mouse at AK as she gave me a big kiss a couple of days later. I have some great pictures of that. I think i fell in love with mini.

Sigh--the last time Minnie and I "bonded" we "discussed" the fact that the men in our lives just couldn't commit! LOL--she waved her hands as if to say "I'm withya sister!"

We are all quite shy when it comes to interacting with the characters so on our next trip I'm going to try a lot harder to have fun with them.

One of the best moments on our December 2007 trip was when DD met Pluto. It was first thing in the morning and the park was still quiet. Pluto started dancing around and DD was giggling so much it was wonderful. We have a really great photo of it.

When we were at Crystal Palace a family at the table near us were taking a photo of Tigger. The mum said "Oh Tigger you blinked" and he reacted in a really cute way. I thought that was very funny.

Always try to do funny poses with the characters! When you are with Mike and Sully pose like a monster they love that!!

I never really know what to say to the characters. I recently saw the Queen of Hearts and noticed her "beauty mark." Well, of course the Queen's beauty mark is pretty disgusting looking - so I asked her about her zit. Well...she about had me flogged. I kept playing dumb and asked if she needed some medicine, or some calamine lotion, or even if she had tried to mash it. My friends told me that was her beauty mark, so I then started questioning if the word BEAUTY mark was the right word for it since it was all festered and all. I suggested that she needed to go see a dermatologist as it could be skin cancer. ANyway, I got away from the queen just in the nick of time.

She kept motioning something about my head, like off with my head. Hmmm. It was a lot of fun.

Later I saw Goofy at Cape May. We had just seen the new Goofy short film that was attached to National Treasure where Goofy gets a home theater system. I asked him about it and he gave me a big thumbs up.

When seeing Jack the attendant introduced our family (after standing in line and waiting...) to Capt Jack... I then said loudly... oh you mean this isn't the line for Davey Jones? Shoot I think I am in the wrong line...." the look on Capt Jack's face was PRICELESS :rotfl:

lol all of these are so great!! It is so much fun reading the responses of the characters.
Many years ago, before the age of "sexual harrassment" my grandmother went with me to disneyland.
We were in critter country and saw tigger. She went behind tigger and held his tail, pretending she was pulling it....
Tigger jumps around, making my grandmother gasp....and goes behind her and pulls on her pants...like it is her tail...then looks at her with an "ah hah" type of look.
My grandmother loved it and talked about it for days!!

Ok this was kind of initiated by the character and is in response to any adults who are apprehensive about meeting the princesses. They always seem to know how to react to us big girl princesses :P. Last time I was there I ran into Mulan and Mushu inside in China with literally no one there so i went over and they both signed my autograph book and the conversation with Mulan went something like this;

Mulan: Oh your very beautiful, do you have a prince charming?
Me: No not at the moment
Mulan: Oh no no no thats not right, your too beautiful not to have a prince charming, I'll be sure to put in a good word with the matchmaker for you.
Me: giggles totally speechless.

I was completely in awe and wanted to scream "OMG YOUR REALLY HER!" but I restrained myself :P

I was at Animal Kingdom in February and it was dead. I had gone to see all the characters, and was making my 2nd loop. Well there was no one in line for Goofy. I walked up and gave him a hug and asked if I could give him a kiss. I spent 10 minutes getting every different kissy shot with him.

Later that day I went to see Mickey and asked if I could give him a kiss and he made me promise not to tell Minnie. Then I went and got in line for Minnie, I look over at Mickey and he was bitting his nails; I pretended to lock my lips and throw away the key so he knew his secret was safe with me.

Last year DD asked Belle where Beast was. She said that he was home in the library waiting for her so they could read together. Then she asked DD what her favorite book was and she said I love that one, too. They had a whole conversation, it was very sweet and DD still talks about it. The characters were just so great - made her feel very special.

This isn't something to say, but I think it's funny. We saw Goofy and for some reason DH was holding my Vera Bradley backpack - Goofy pointed to it and then did some belly laughs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter