• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What ever happen to (Disers) you havent heard from in over a year

I haven't seen posts from C.Ann in a long time. I know she was ill, but did post quite awhile back, and I was hoping to see her start posting more

Hasn't been a year, but I haven't seen Rodeo65 since April or May. After her husband passed, she and the kids moved into her parents home, and I was getting messages from her fairly regularly, but then they just stopped. Erin, if you are still on the DIS, please let me know how you and the kids are doing!

She popped on about a year ago and said she was still alive and doing ok, but had to lose her lake house (if memory serves me correctly).

Yes! I definitely have been spending far less time here because I could barely enter a thread. Some days it was just constant and I have an ad blocker. Just the last few days have been better. So frustrating!
Right pp mentioned an ad blocker, but I have one & ppl on pop ad poll said they did too & are still getting them.

or haven't heard from in like 10 days, like you low key. where are all your fun threads? was looking forward to some holiday song threads from you
I looked at his last post, it wasn't exactly appropriate. Perhaps he is in a time out. Who knows.

:eek: Oh gosh, you’re right! I never even realized. He was very prolific. I guess it just goes to show it’s pretty easy-come-easy-go on an anonymous message board. The thread about amberpi is quite touching but I’d imagine if the obituary hadn’t shown up, very few would have noticed she was gone. :(
Wait. Amber pi died?! Didn’t she marry a guy with a little kid?

I know this thread is older now, but I thought of it when I realized I hadn't seen any posts from @AngiTN in a while. Hoping all is ok. I'm sure there are other posters who haven't been around much either in light of the pandemic. Hoping everyone is doing well!
True! She was always busy on the Resort boards right ?? I have been avoiding that boards as it simply hurts to much. Hurts because our August trip is not happening. Had FD everything. We will most likely go to Disney Paris for a few days. Never been and figures it’s only a 7 hour drive so this is the year to try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter