What exercise are you doing?

WDW2002

DIS Veteran
I am just curious what type of exercise are you doing??

I am doing the walk away the pounds videos, I also like to walk outdoors.

I do a walk/jog combo on a treadmill.
The treadmill we have shows laps of 1/4 mile. I walk the first lap, then jog 2 laps, walk 1 jog 2, walk 1, jog 2 and then slow walk about a half lap to cool down.

So, altogether, I walk/jog 2 1/4 miles.
I have really become addicted to it and get very grumpy if I miss a day (like I did today!)

At this stage of my WW diet, I'm riding a stationary bike for 30-40 mins, then I do 10-15 mins. arm routine and finish up with 50 sit ups. My friend & I also walk 2-3 times per week (we actually walked 9 miles last Monday)! I'm hoping to increase my number per week from 3 days to 4, or more days per week. I've been on WW for 5 weeks and have lost 7.6 pounds and my friend has lost 10! Now if I can just get hubby on the program! lol. Good luck & let me know how you're doing.

I walk outside on the weekends or when DH is home. During the week or during bad weather I do Tae-bo, crunches, walk-away the pounds video and Leslie Sansome firming video.

Leslie Sansone has a firmng video? I have enjoyed the walk away the pounds videos (1 and 2 miles). That is, when I get up the motivation to do them. They really are an energy boost. I'd be interested to hear about the firming video. I'd really like to start some strength training soon.

What is the "Walk Away the Pounds" video? Do you have to have a treadmill?

I just bought a pedometer last weekend. My goal is to take at least 10,000 steps a day. So far, so good! The first night I had to walk in circles around my house to meet my goal - and that was after taking each of my dogs on a walk. I would really recommend it for anyone interested in walking...having the goal be so measurable has really helped!

Walk Away the Pounds is a video series by Leslie Sansone. It is mainly 4 different marching steps in different routines. Also incorporates arm movements. Basically very low impact but high energy aerobics-type tapes. You can do them in the home with no equipment.

This is Mom-to-3.

I have the 1,2,3 mile Leslie Sansone tapes. I mute her and put on my own inspirational music.

I've also been doing a walk/jog combo. I've settled on: run 1 minute, walk 5 minutes, repeat for as long as possible.

I wish it didn't get so hot and humid so early in the day. Now that school is out, I'd like to hit the trail about 9-10 am but the cool weather stops around 7 am.

Remember: success stops when you do.

I do resistence training.

I also love to walk...try using a walkman..and walking to the WDW parade music cd's!...that keep both my pace and spirits liveily!

I forgot to mention that I got the 3 Leslie Sansone tapes with little hand balls you fill with water at Sam's Club for $17.99.

Also, I'm up to walking 3.5 minutes alternating with 1 minute of jogging.

You've got another walker here. We actually have an exercise room off the garage with a/c, tv, and vcr. So it's easy to get the walking done. Also, I lift arm weights for 15 minutes while walking.

I do resistance training, my Tony Little glider, biking & jog walking. I try to workout 5X a week. Also, I just started going to Curves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter