What foods have you become obsessed with recently?

In a good way:
"fried" mushrooms (just got an air fryer a couple of weeks ago)

In a not-so-good way:
carbs (DH was recently diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, so I'm obsessing over the carbs on food labels right now.)

This almond pastry thingy from Costco. Grabbed them on a whim a couple of weeks ago, and they are amazing!!! I need to go back and get more!!

I got into coleslaw about a year ago myself. I am VERY picky about it though. If I would allow myself I could eat a bucket of it lol I only want coleslaw made with Hidden Valley Ranch coleslaw mix though (the stuff that comes in a bottle).

Ramps.
Ramps with sautéed mushrooms.
Ramps with pasta.
Ramp butter with salmon.
Just ramps.

Sliced banana mixed with blueberries, vanilla Greek yogurt and flaxseed. It's my favorite thing, even for dinner. Sometimes I have egg white on the side for additional protein. I'm off to make some right now!

I wouldn't call it obsessed but I do go on food jags once in a while where I'll have something practically every day until it loses the appeal. Just lately I've been eating a lot of hummus. Last month it was store-bought pre-peeled hard-boiled eggs and earlier in the winter it was gummy coke bottles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter