What fresh Fruit do you eat the most

It used to be apples, but lately has been oranges. Then for several weeks in summer it changes to blueberries, when the locally produced berries ripen.

Tomatoes, definitely.

But if we're talking about a more "fruity" fruit (LOL), then probably bananas. Not that they're my favorite, it's just what I have around the most. My favorite is strawberries, but only from local roadside strawberry patches. Not too keen on the flavorless supermarket ones.

Depends on the season; right now there's absolutely nothing local in season so all spring I end up eating a lot of bananas, grapes and pineapple from South America. Around Christmas I eat my weight in mandarin oranges. When summer finally comes, the earliest crop we get out of the orchards in BC are cherries, followed by peaches, plums and berries, and then pears and apples are the last of it, in early autumn. Those months are HEAVEN! :cloud9:

Half a banana everyday in my morning shake. Love freshly squeezed OJ- though, its not ”eating” the fruit. When the store has those cotton candy grapes in stock, move over people and outta my way.

Berries, berries, and more berries. Pineapple. Cantalope too, when it is in season.

I love most of them. I’m not a huge fan of McIntosh though.
McIntosh and Granny Smith are the only 2 I'll eat, lol!! I'll give you all other varieties, especially those nasty delicious ones (like biting into flavorless mush with a wax coating.) Deal? :-)

Berries, berries, and more berries. Pineapple. Cantalope too, when it is in season.

McIntosh and Granny Smith are the only 2 I'll eat, lol!! I'll give you all other varieties, especially those nasty delicious ones (like biting into flavorless mush with a wax coating.) Deal? :-)

Yes. Deal! Love those Golden Delicious apples! I’ll send you my berries too. :)

Probably bananas. They are not my favorite and I eat a lot of fruit but I have a banana almost every day for breakfast.

Bananas, cantaloupe and berries - most frequently

Apples, oranges, grapes, pineapples, grapefruit - often though less frequently

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter