What game show have you always wanted to do?

The Price is Right - I think I’d do great on that show

Wheel of Fortune. I do word puzzles all the time and can do well watching on tv. In person might be another matter.
Reminds me of an old Family Ties I just watched a couple nights ago. Alex recruited Mallory to be on his quiz bowl team after a teammate got sick. He spent days pounding information into her brain. Then during the big meet, he got stage fright and passed out in the middle of his first answer. She did surprisingly well.

I have a theater background, so I don't think I'd freeze. But whether my brain would properly solve the puzzles under the pressure is an entirely different question.

I grew up with Press Your Luck so it has a soft spot in my cold, dead, shriveled heart. Just watched last night's episode and while everyone was going crazy because the winner kept winning prizes all I'm thinking is the tax ramifications. She ended up with about $290k, $65k of which was cash which means she probably didn't win enough cash to even cover her liability for her winnings.

I grew up with Press Your Luck so it has a soft spot in my cold, dead, shriveled heart. Just watched last night's episode and while everyone was going crazy because the winner kept winning prizes all I'm thinking is the tax ramifications. She ended up with about $290k, $65k of which was cash which means she probably didn't win enough cash to even cover her liability for her winnings.
My grandma used to always point out the tax implications. She always wanted to be on Price Is Right, but said she wouldn't take most of the prizes because of the taxes.

As a kid there was Double Dare, and in the early 90's was Nickelodeon's Super Toy Run. It's a Toys R Us shopping spree for kids.

Honorable mention, Wheel of Fish:
tumblr_oiga77bXff1tbcweeo1_400.gifv

Double dare as a kid would have been awesome!

I loved watching price is right as a kid and always wanted to play Plinko.

I would really love to play supermarket sweep, but the classic version with David someone hosting it.

Wheel of Fortune. I grew up watching it with my mom, and my husband watched with his grandmother. We now watch it together nearly every night and would love to go on as a team.

Amazing Race. Jeopardy. Press Your Luck. Joker's Wild. Lingo

When it comes to newer shows, the Name that Tune remake and The Chase.

My game show would be Deal Or No Deal and I have always wanted to be a contestant on there because it looks so fun. How I would play Deal Or No Deal is I would pick a suitcase number like 22 or 20 as my case and I would do pretty well but even if I knew I had the million dollar case I would deal at $375,000 and I would be an amazing player on Deal Or No Deal. The second show I would've liked to play would've been the GSN version of The Chase because I knew I could beat Mark Labbett easy as pie. I loved the GSN version of The Chase because I thought Mark Labbett was so handsome and I always thought he would be my knight in shining armor because he was smart. Mom would always laugh at me when I watched The Chase just to see Mark Labbett

The Newlywed Game. But the newer version (well I think the original version of the newer version bc they made some changes). DH and I would have ROCKED that!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter