WHAT....gasps the CM...You don't want CRT Reservations?

vjc715

Mouseketeer
Ok....I just had to share what an absolute NUT I am. I called 4am AZ time, which is 7am Florida time on Saturday to get PS. Guess I was a LITTLE over anxious calling in my first PS for our vacation! hahaha

I must have been awfully lucky because I didn't hold for a second, CM answered RIGHT AWAY! No holding...nothing.....

Before I can say a word....she says, "Cinderella's for breakfast, when and how many". I reply..."no thank you...I'm just calling for PS for Chef Mickey when we arrive. I would like around 7:30pm please."

I thought I could here her gasp...."YOU DON'T WANT Cinderella's Castle for breakfast...wow, and you are calling so early? Honey, I would have slept in!"

We both got a good chuckle....But can you believe I just wanted Chef Mickeys for 7:30pm, and that time wasn't available? I had to settle for 8pm! hahahaha; I had told her my plane isn't even coming in til 4:30pm

But of course today was a different story, I only held for 5 minutes, but no luck with CRT....had to settle on Lunch instead of breakfast.princess:

DW had a great CM this morning, interrupted DW asking how many for Cindy's. We already have our Cindy's though and were making other PS's.

That is the kind of CM you like you get when you're trying for Cindy's though. She already her spot open and ready to book for whoever came into her queue.

Originally posted by Snurk71
DW had a great CM this morning, interrupted DW asking how many for Cindy's. We already have our Cindy's though and were making other PS's.

That is the kind of CM you like you get when you're trying for Cindy's though. She already her spot open and ready to book for whoever came into her queue.

That figures that those of you who don't want to book Cindy's got in when it was still open. I got thru at 7 am but no one picked up until 7:15 and Cindy's was sold out.

I was up on Saturday morning too and had to call for my last PS for our last night's dinner at EPCOT. I figured let me see how long it would take to call on a Saturday morning. Almost like a game since I was calling all week for PS.
We already have CRT for the beginning of the week :) for a party of 8 thanks to my mom.
By 7:00 am (I was looking at the clock on the cable tv) I was already speaking to a CM and also wasn't on hold at all.
I wasn't expecting someone to pick up right away and stammered for a few seconds to make sure I had the correct date/time for our dinner and the nice CM interrupted me and quickly said quickly how many ppl (mind you this all happened in a matter of seconds LOL).
I laughed and said, oh no, we are not booking Cindys. We already have a ressie and we both laughed. I told my husband and mom that I almost booked it just because I could LOL I did get my time for EPCOT though :) By 7:03 am I was off the phone with my ps made :)

I had to laugh about "js's" comment about booking just cause they could! That's exactly how I felt!!!! If we were there in the morning, I sure would have rearranged our entire schedule to accomodate the ressie! Darn my plane schedule::yes::

I think CM told me to go to bed, because at 4am I'm a bit dilerious, staggering in my words almost like a drunkerd.... not to mention my voice being oh so raspy! DH calls it my sexy voice! hahaha

Of course, I'm calling it good with just eating lunch at the castle. Maybe if when I call I think to myself how I DON'T and AREN'T calling for CRT....and maybe just maybe I'll get someone asking me about making breakfast ressies!:wave2:

Oh....my luck sometimes!!!! hahahaha

Originally posted by vjc715
Maybe if when I call I think to myself how I DON'T and AREN'T calling for CRT....and maybe just maybe I'll get someone asking me about making breakfast ressies!:wave2:

Oh....my luck sometimes!!!! hahahaha

this is way it has worked for us. The one trip we tried to get we didn't other 2 we didn't want and got.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter