What grocery stores in your town do you never go to?

Sprouts, Weis and Trader Joe's. Sprouts is the most expensive store in my area, Weis has awful produce and Trader Joe's has a super small parking lot that makes it frustrating to go there. Also they limit how many people go into the store since it's so small so on weekends you could potentially have a wait to go inside.

Whole Foods, The Fresh Market, Sprouts, & Aldi's. I will go in every once in a while (once or twice a year) thinking something will be different. Prices are too high.

Kroger. Our Kroger is awful! Regular reports of people getting home with expired food or spoiled meat.

Never:
Winco
Save Mart

Rarely:
Safeway. Went in in 2020 looking for toilet paper.
Grocery Outlet. Went in to get cheese, they had NONE.
Trader Joes Haven't been in one since before the pandemic
Whole Foods. Bought a turkey breast there in December, FULL of gristle.
Sprouts. Went in once to buy Old Spaghetti Factory Mizithra.

Whole Foods, The Fresh Market, Sprouts, & Aldi's. I will go in every once in a while (once or twice a year) thinking something will be different. Prices are too high.

Really in Monterey Whole Foods is considered a high end store? I wouldn't think their prices would be above average for that part of California.

Whole Foods
Fresh Thyme
Trader Joe’s
ALDIs
Save A Lot
Straubs
Any High End Grocery Store or Organic - too expensive
Although it’s come to my attention that both Target & Walmart sell expired food in their package & canned goods and not just slightly expired either WAY expired

My town has 2 groceries stores, a local 1 and Dollar General. I use both of them. In the next town down, I don't use Save Mart a lot.

We don’t have any grocery stores in our town but out of the neighboring towns I never go to Aldi or Kroger and I rarely go to Meijer and IGA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter