• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What happened on West Wing last night?

WeirdEyes

<font color=blue>WISH Biggest Loser/Blue Team</fon
I had to miss West Wing last night and am sick about it. I love that show and hardly ever miss, but last night I was at the hospital with my Mom. What happened and was it the season finale? Thanks!!!!!!!

Hope it wasn't anything serious with your Mom.

Yes, it was the finale. Zoe has NOT been found. Toby and Andie's babies were born...Huck(after her Grandfather) and Molly(after the secret service agent killed protecting Zoe). Pres. Bartlet signed over control to the Speaker of the House-played by John Goodman (since there was no VP) as he felt he might have impaired judgement when he needed to give orders.

I'm sure someone else has other details to add.

Thanks Tasha!!! My Mom had open heart surgery. She had a tumor on her heart. She is feeling somewhat better today. She'll be down and out for a while though.

I wish I had thought to tape West Wing. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait until the fall. I appreciate the update! :D

I'll add a couple things. Toby was worried about being able to love his babies, but after spending a very sweet few minutes with them, he was in love.

There was incident where a plane over the Pacific Northwest (Remember there has been intelligence that something was going to happen there.) would not contact the control tower. The military was getting ready to shoot it down when the pilot finally got in contact.

The new president, who is a Republican BTW, came in with guns blazing. He asked about the plane incident, was told it was some fraternity boys goofing off, and said that under him they would get one chance to respond, then they would be gone. The senior staff was all in the oval office when he came in and he asked them something and didn't like the answer (can't remember what). Bartlett said something like, "but they've been up all night." Bartlett had two letters prepared -- one relinquishing his power and the other restoring it. He signed the first one. After Bartlett signed it, he said something or asked something and the new president told him he was dismissed now. There's no question that this guy is not going to willingly give up power when the time comes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter