• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What happened to being able to see past cruises?

gerberdaisy1234

DIS Veteran
What happened to being able to see past cruises? First I struggle to find the screen that showed precios cruises. Once I found it it only shows last two cruises from April and June.

Since we don’t a a castaway club card, I was looking for proof of status because MSC will match your status.

Any advice on how to get proof of status or view previous cruises? It looks like it is all cruises before the last grand website update that are missing.

That's what everyone was asking since they did the "upgrade" to their website some months back. I had to email them to get a list.

It gives you the number of cruises you've been on under castaway club and shows your status and perks. It just doesn't show you the past dates, ships, and room numbers like before.

It gives you the number of cruises you've been on under castaway club and shows your status and perks. It just doesn't show you the past dates, ships, and room numbers like before.
Can you post the email you used to get this information? I would love to be able to get a list of my past cruises. Thanks so much.

It is under your account when you log into you disney cruise line. Click on already booked. Scroll all the way down to the bottom and click on Castaway Club. It shows you only the number of cruises you've done, status, and perks. Keep scrolling down and you see your "perks" according to your color status. It doesn't show you the list of every cruise as it had done in the past, only the number you've done. Insureman above stated he had emailed them to get a list of each individual cruise he had done.

I wrote down a list a few years ago. ummmm. Paper?

It is under your account when you log into you disney cruise line. Click on already booked. Scroll all the way down to the bottom and click on Castaway Club. It shows you only the number of cruises you've done, status, and perks. Keep scrolling down and you see your "perks" according to your color status. It doesn't show you the list of every cruise as it had done in the past, only the number you've done. Insureman above stated he had emailed them to get a list of each individual cruise he had done.
Mine doesn’t show any of this. I only see the different tiers. I guess I should call.

(I went straight to Castaway Club from Google.)

I signed in and got this page (after the Welcome, Name..) I have no upcoming cruises.

View attachment 741610

And, no, they have not put our past cruise info back on the site.

They do have it available. At least most of it. We got my sister’s while talking with DCL on the phone day day. I think they were missing room numbers.
I don’t know what or how but your page looked completely different than mine. I tried “castaway club login” in my search bar and…magic! My page looks like yours now. 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter