What Happened to Disneyland Trip Planning 101

rlduvall

DIS Veteran
I thought I saw that was going to be discussed in the 01/29/08 show and I got all excited, but never could find it again. Assumed old age was finally settling in and I just dreamed it. :confused: Since I am sitting here waiting impatiently for the e-mail show to enter my iTunes' feed, I saw the title for that show on the feed and that's where it says that.

AHA . . . we were scammed. Pete, what are you doing to us??? Would that constitute false advertising and we should all bring a class action suit again the Podcast Team? :laughing: Similar to the ADA Segway lawsuit (frivolous) Just joking . . . I love 'em all. :hug:

I totally missed that! your right we didn't get a WDW Planning 101 this week.
I think that the first 5 posts in this thread should get Pete's coveted Podcast state rooms, it's less messy that a class action lawsuit and much more effective:lmao:

Thank goodness I cared enough to look...that makes me lucky poster #3! :thumbsup2

Hey...I will be 4.

Who is doing up the documents for the suit??? Lets leave that up for poster 5.

Guess I'll round up the bunch! Good thing I took a courts and laws class last semester...granted, it was courts and laws of early Colonial America, but courts and laws, nontheless.

And speaking of being scammed, where's Bawb's 2 minutes! I think he has about 10 minutes saved already!

I would've posted earlier, but don't want to appear greedy...;)

I think that the first 5 posts in this thread should get Pete's coveted Podcast state rooms, it's less messy that a class action lawsuit and much more effective:lmao:

Smart thinking. :thumbsup2 Since I started the fiasco, I mean legitimate claim, I will take the Roy E. Disney Suite . . . Is that alright with everyone? :cloud9:

Now for my closing argument to the jury:

"We have been wronged - We have suffered an intentional infliction of emotional distress at the callous decision by the Podcast Team to not provide us with the information as advertised - False Advertisement, Tortious Breach of Contract, Libel, Slander, Adultery, yada, yada . . . Ask not what you can do for your Podcast . . . but what your Podcast can do for you!!"

Smart thinking. :thumbsup2 Since I started the fiasco, I mean legitimate claim, I will take the Roy E. Disney Suite . . . Is that alright with everyone? :cloud9: ...

As long as you're hosting the parties, I'm sure everyone will be fine w/ it
:woohoo:

I'll be happy to provide pro bono representation for the suit against the podcast team! :thumbsup2

Actually, I'm considering a trip to DLR in the fall, so this segment will be very useful...whenever we get it! :goodvibes

Uh, yeah. What *he* said!! <grin>

Smart thinking. :thumbsup2 Since I started the fiasco, I mean legitimate claim, I will take the Roy E. Disney Suite . . . Is that alright with everyone? :cloud9:

Now for my closing argument to the jury:

"We have been wronged - We have suffered an intentional infliction of emotional distress at the callous decision by the Podcast Team to not provide us with the information as advertised - False Advertisement, Tortious Breach of Contract, Libel, Slander, Adultery, yada, yada . . . Ask not what you can do for your Podcast . . . but what your Podcast can do for you!!"

We did record a 'Trip Planning 101' segment for Disneyland this week. Pete has decided to put these up as separate segments. One reason being so that those looking for the info can just download them as needed and the second is that they would make the podcasts way too long (I know - no such thing).

I'm sure he will get this up as soon as he can.

Now, for those of you who have posted on this thread...you have all been identified and catalogued as trouble-makers and rabble-rousers and as such you will be dealt with accordingly.

Your punishment is that instead of attending one of the very cool parties on the ship you will have to sit and listen to all of the saved up '2 minutes' that Bawb cannot get into the show each week for his run for the Presidency. By my estimates that will be over 3 hours of Huckaboot campaigning by the time the cruise comes around.

Some important issues covered....

- No New Taxes (On Dole Whips)
- Alternate Fuel (Every citizen gets a ride around the block on khart kham)
- Clean air initiatives (He promises to Fabreeze the boot once a month)
- Homeland Security (He will remember to lock his front door every time he leaves the house)
- A Mo-gee-toe in every pot
- Spanglish as the official language

And finally……

- All Carpets will match all Drapes

Your punishment is that instead of attending one of the very cool parties on the ship you will have to sit and listen to all of the saved up '2 minutes' that Bawb cannot get into the show each week for his run for the Presidency. By my estimates that will be over 3 hours of Huckaboot campaigning by the time the cruise comes around.
:lmao: runs and hides ;)

One reason being so that those looking for the info can just download them as needed and the second is that they would make the podcasts way too long.
I think I can speak for the group here when I say if you decide to record hours and hours of material and post it as-is, we'd still be a happy bunch. :goodvibes As for the rest of the post, I was :rotfl2: You really shouldn't do that to a girl before her first cup of coffee - carpet match the drapes :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Now, for those of you who have posted on this thread...you have all been identified and catalogued as trouble-makers and rabble-rousers and as such you will be dealt with accordingly.

- Homeland Security (He will remember to lock his front door every time he leaves the house)

And finally……

As long as there's Mo-gee-toes, it's all good.

We did record a 'Trip Planning 101' segment for Disneyland this week. Pete has decided to put these up as separate segments. One reason being so that those looking for the info can just download them as needed and the second is that they would make the podcasts way too long (I know - no such thing).

I'm sure he will get this up as soon as he can.

And finally……

How could you not support a candidate with that platform? Especially the last one.:rotfl:

But, shouldn't it be Frespanglish? Si, Si, Monsieur

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter